Dance School

Looking to grow that little Mozart or Chloe to their full potential? Find out how others are doing it here.

Dance School

Postby rockmoo » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm

I'd like to enroll my girl for dance classes. She's only 2 YO this coming Oct. May be I'll start her when she's 3 YO. Like to ask what type of dance is good for her development? Must it be ballet? Which school would you recommend?

I wanna let her learn some dance for good posture, flexibility, grace, balance and confidence.

rockmoo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Dance School

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:47 pm

rockmoo wrote:I'd like to enroll my girl for dance classes. She's only 2 YO this coming Oct. May be I'll start her when she's 3 YO. Like to ask what type of dance is good for her development? Must it be ballet? Which school would you recommend?

I wanna let her learn some dance for good posture, flexibility, grace, balance and confidence.

I'm not sure if there are dance or ballet classes catering to under 3yo. Might be better that you start her off in gym classes first to build agility and flexibility and then decide on her formal dance classes later depending on her interest.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Return to Music, Singing, Dancing, Speech & Drama