art lesson at home for my son

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.
kieranmummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: art lesson at home for my son

Post by kieranmummy » Thu May 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi! I teach art to children at your home too! You can contact me at lyramignon@gmail.com for more details. I'm patient with children and I love art! I have a boy too. Do let me know if u r interested. I'm charging affordable rates :)

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:37

Post by Imami » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi yuko San and mrs Wong, how old are your children when you started them with the art lessons? Do they come to your home to teach?

karenmok
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by karenmok » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm

greenwaiwai wrote:Hi!

I give [b]affordable[/b] art classes, contact me if you'll like! im a student majoring in ceramics. I however am skilled in design, software design and illustration, painting and drawing. I once spearheaded a 3-day art workshop, teaching clay, painting and drawing. After the workshop, many parents kept in contact with me . I also volunteered at a centre for disadvantaged children, giving drawing classes. A girl got particularly interested and i now give her drawing classes.

My rate is at $20/hr. For more info, check out my profile!

Hi,
Congratulations at having doing your bit for the disadvantaged kids. We need more caring folks like you. Do you still conduct classes?
Looks like your profile does not mention your email or phone number. How to reach you? Tahnks, Karen (HP 82144755)

Sheena8
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Sheena8 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi there!
I am also interested to have my sister's daughter to learn arts and crafts at home. She cannot walk and she is quite impatient because of her situation. Do the suggested sites on this thread still accept such an agreement? Or maybe you know someone whose willing to be her art teacher at home?

kraftykids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kraftykids » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:49 am

HELLO MUMS & DADS :smile:

We are Krafty Kids, a public communications campaign hoping to encourage more arts and crafts with parent and child.

If you have a child aged 4 to 7 (as of Dec 2019), we need your help!

Simply complete a short questionnaire, and we’ll pick 5 winners who will walk away with $20 Capitaland vouchers each! Your input as parents is crucial to us, as we will use it to guide our upcoming campaign.

You can access the survey here: https://bit.ly/2nAkF3C (best viewed on desktop)

If you know of parents who fit the criteria, it would mean a lot if you could pass it on. Every bit of help counts!

Thank you very much! :wink:

-
Jovin from Krafty Kids