Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Recommendation for children art course

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Postby wwcookie » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:17 pm

Check this out. My dear son who loathes art and craft actually enjoyed their sessions and wanted to go back again :lol: http://www.artbootcamp.com.sg/home.html

wwcookie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:08 am

wwcookie wrote:Check this out. My dear son who loathes art and craft actually enjoyed their sessions and wanted to go back again :lol: http://www.artbootcamp.com.sg/home.html

Hi wwcookie... thanks for the heads-up! We have included Art Boot Camp in our list of enrichment services.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Good school/place to learn art for 6 year olds.

Postby jeanjean » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 pm

[Moderator's Note: Threads merged.]

Hello everyone,
Can anyone here recommend a good place to learn art for 6 year-olds? Thank you so much :roll: :D

jeanjean
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Good school/place to learn art for 6 year olds.

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm

jeanjean wrote:Hello everyone,
Can anyone here recommend a good place to learn art for 6 year-olds? Thank you so much :roll: :D

jeanjean, have you checked out this list yet?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: Good school/place to learn art for 6 year olds.

Postby jeanjean » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:48 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
jeanjean wrote:Hello everyone,

jeanjean, have you checked out this list yet?

Hi Chiefkiasu,
THank you so much for the reply. For a moment, I thought nobody would even to make a comment or recommendation but now I can see that the community here is really very responsive. I really appreciate that. I have just taken a look and I am glad that at least I have some informed choices before I make further decisions for my girl. :D :D :D

jeanjean
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby fo12eal » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:42 pm

wow weee just looked at ART BOOT CAMP website. Interesting and impressive website.

I love those painting done by those children. Pretty impressive for their age. Looking at what they have drawn - still life. I think they must have been taught on basic skill to achieve.

I think when it comes to choosing an art school for my child, I will consider
- the entire environment (health and safety reason)
- past work done by other children.
- if at all possible, maybe some work done by the teachers as well :)

fo12eal
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Art for kids

Postby clover18 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Wow, must say the Art Boot Camp website looks really interesting and impressive. Though I must say the teachers play a big part to get the kids interested and motivated. Anyone has tried their program Little Camp? Any feedback? Also saw another art class "Rush-Me-Not". Hopefully someone who has tried can share their experience...thanks from newbie.

clover18
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Global Arts

Postby lambchop1976 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi every1, was wondering any parents out there hv sent their kids to Global Art? It was recommended on a documentary prog a couple wk ago.

lambchop1976
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby staypositive » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 pm

My son 5yrs old just started global art this month. So far, so good..he's enjoying it very much. He's learning to blend colour using oil pastels

staypositive
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby titank » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi All,

I just try the Art Class offered by the Community Centre, cheap & good. Anyway my purpose is to let the child to enjoy the process.

Just an update that my child does not wants to go the Art Class conducted at the Bukit Merah Community Centre. The problem is that th chinese language taught by the Art Teacher is too difficult, he does not understands. Now he seem to be in fear when I mentioned him the Art Class from the Community Centre.

So is there any other recommendations of Arts School?

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

PreviousNext

Return to Art & Craft

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres