Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Recommendation for children art course

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

NAFA art class

Postby clover18 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi all, i was told by a friend that NAFA art class is very good and reasonably priced. Very long wait list though.

clover18
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby meredith84 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Hi,

Perhaps you can contact Wendy ? She's a graphic designer / illustrator, but she teaching children also in drawing, painting, and such things. Will PM you for details and hope it help you to find the best drawing teacher for your child..

meredith84
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby honeydew » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 am

anybody tries Artloft at newly opened 8Q Museum?

honeydew
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby spot » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

titank wrote:Hi All,

I just try the Art Class offered by the Community Centre, cheap & good. Anyway my purpose is to let the child to enjoy the process.

Just an update that my child does not wants to go the Art Class conducted at the Bukit Merah Community Centre. The problem is that th chinese language taught by the Art Teacher is too difficult, he does not understands. Now he seem to be in fear when I mentioned him the Art Class from the Community Centre.

Hi, The Bukit Merah CC art teacher is good, you can see her students' paintings at blog http://tangsart.blogspot.com/2009/04/children-art.html

My daughter joined in her art class since Pri 1, very satisfy with her teaching method.

The teacher is also good at many arts, you can see her works through her blog.

spot
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Art and Craft

Postby loyhuieng » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi, I am also now looking for art lessons for my daughter who is 6 years old. I am staying in Sembawang. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance...

loyhuieng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ellehcim » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi Loyhuieng,
me also staying in Sembawang. Looking for art for my boy, 6yrs old. Have you tried the Jeluntung CC? they have saturday classes, not sure good or not leh... :? Which school your girl in?

ellehcim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby loyhuieng » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:33 pm

hi ellehcim, Jeluntung cc did have art lessons on sat afternoons but my girl can't attend. her saturdays are all occupied. she is attending swimming lessons in the morning and music lessons in Yamaha in the evening. she need to take afternoon naps before she attends her music lessons. so she can't make it in the afternoon for the art lessons in the cc. Currently my girl is studying in Kinderland Pre-School in Civic Centre. What about your child?

loyhuieng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby ellehcim » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Oops, sorry... blur me... tot my boy is still 6yrs old... :oops: He's in P1 now. My girl then is in K2, a neighbourhood PCF. My boy had attended Yamaha music before and had stopped at book 4 or 5...

Intend to let my kids take up the art class, not sure how it is for the Jeluntung CC loh. Sembawang CC has sunday lessons at abt 2.30pm, not sure when is the next enrolment. You may go to PA website to search for it. Theirs is called Kiddies expressions something, which is not purely on drawings. they include craft works which kids will like them. My son had attended when he was about 4 or 5yrs old.

ellehcim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Art Classes in Sembawang home!

Postby Artyshoe » Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Looking for art classes in Sembawang?

The Art House @ Sembawang is a fun place for children aged 4-8 yrs old to explore art in a serious but fun way. Children get to learn mind mapping, drawing, painting, clay and crafts using different techniques. Learn subjects like English, Maths, Science, Poetry thru art.

Art with Addy (4 yrs)

Art with Ellie (5-6yrs)

Art with Jimi (P1-P2)

For more info, visit http://arthouseclub.wetpaint.com/

Check out our June Holiday programme on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Weekly classes are available on Thursdays starting in July 09.

Regards,
Elaine
Art Instructor
Mother, Graphic Designer, Choreographer
Blk 409 Sembawang Drive

Artyshoe
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Any Good Art Class at Yew Tee??

Postby jojoprincess » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Any good Art Class at Yew Tee for K1 child??

jojoprincess
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Art & Craft

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres