Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Recommendation for children art course

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Re: Recommendation for children art course

Postby chantuan_lim » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:28 am

jacsplace wrote:Hi chantuan_lim and PearlynMum,

You can try Art Loft. They are good with toddlers and have lots of materials that young ones can use to create all kinds of masterpieces.

Thank you jacsplace! (is ur nick about Jack's place? :))

I've registered my girl with Artary at Kovan.. and so far she is loving it. They have very beautiful projects and the teachers are always very warm and friendly. I highly recommend Artary. Recently they opened new studio at Parkway Centre.. do check it out.

Looking at a reply below, I did try Studio Miu myself at Ngee Ann city.. my own art lesson! I felt a bit like a fish in a fish tank.. quite small and also with people looking in at times.. But so fun to go there as Art Friend is a place where I like to go and my girl too!

chantuan_lim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby clioclio » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:36 pm

:goodpost:
Artary sounds like a suitable location..i am thinking of enrolling my 2 girls, aged 4 and 6. Can i just ask, what are the fees like?

thanks in adv!

clioclio
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby chantuan_lim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:11 pm

clioclio wrote::goodpost:
Artary sounds like a suitable location..i am thinking of enrolling my 2 girls, aged 4 and 6. Can i just ask, what are the fees like?

thanks in adv!

I'm not so sure what are the fees for your girls as they have two studios at Parkway and Kovan.. and fees may differ by class too.. not too sure..

Maybe you can contact them directly? They are very friendly.. easy to talk to :)

chantuan_lim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby chantuan_lim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm

chantuan_lim wrote:
clioclio wrote::goodpost:

thanks in adv!

I'm not so sure what are the fees for your girls as they have two studios at Parkway and Kovan.. and fees may differ by class too.. not too sure..

Maybe you can contact them directly? They are very friendly.. easy to talk to :)

Anyway their website http://artary.sg

Sorry can't help you!

chantuan_lim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Clarin » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi mummies,

i would recommend thearttales.com for children's art class.
it is located in jurong near rulang pri school.
My girl had been in her class for a few months, the teacher is very dedicated and friendly.
She followed the pace of each child and had a very low class ratio (less than 5 per class). My girl enjoyed her class very much. Their website is http://thearttales.com/

Clarin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Lemontree0713 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 pm

My daughter is learning art with Juz Art Studio, they are located at 77 East Coast Road, just opposite I12 Katong. They gave me 2 free trial lessons, can call them at 8321 1971. Good environment, nice teachers.

Lemontree0713
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Lemontree0713 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 pm

My daughter is learning art with Juz Art Studio, they are located at 77 East Coast Road, just opposite I12 Katong. They gave me 2 free trial lessons, can call them at 8321 1971. Good environment, nice teachers.

Lemontree0713
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Ben'sMum » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 am

Lemontree0713 wrote:My daughter is learning art with Juz Art Studio, they are located at 77 East Coast Road, just opposite I12 Katong. They gave me 2 free trial lessons, can call them at 8321 1971. Good environment, nice teachers.

I just register my boy, hopefully he enjoy :)

Ben'sMum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby gancheongmum » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm

my 2 gals, 4 and 10 are attending home art lessons conducted by Ms Tan. She used to be Raffles Girls Primary's Resident Artist and had been teaching free lance for many years. She also conduct art workshops for teachers. You can find out more from her website: http://www.hooray-homeartlesson.com/teacher/

gancheongmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby artathomesg » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello all Mummies and Daddies! I'm a homebased children art teacher (have been one for the last 3 years!) located in Sengkang, but also travels to your place to conduct classes so you don't have to bring your child out! I also conduct workshops at Bras Basah during the school holidays!

I would really love for you to check out my facebook page: facebook.com/artathomesg to check out my students' artworks as well as the programmes available now! Feel free to drop me an enquiry email or text at ask.artathome@gmail.com or 91735157!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Signing off,
Teacher Cherlyn

artathomesg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

PreviousNext

Return to Art & Craft

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres