Crestar Art Enrichment Programme

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Crestar Art Enrichment Programme

Postby Happykid » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 pm

I am considering to enrol my child in an art enrichment class. I heard from my friend that her daughter is learning in Crestar and she seems enjoying it very much. Any parents have experience of the school and care to share about it?

Happykid
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Crestar Art

Postby MomOfOne » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi

my dd has just started art classes 1 mth ago. So far, I am ok with the class and she is enjoying herself. Besides drawing, there are craft work incorporated into the lessons. Hence, it is not solely drawings for every lessons. Have not tried other art schools besides Global Art so do not really know how to compare. Unlike Global Art which I find emphasized a lot on colouring and blending, I prefer the things being taught at crestar. Hope this helps.

MomOfOne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby dad love » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:22 pm

hi

i sign my nephew with kids art....it depends on what you want to teach your kids.

I find Kids Art focus on fundamentals...like strokes, pencil holding..etc

I tried to compare Global Art with Kids Art....i still decided to sign him up with Kids Art....

dad love
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby MomOfOne » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi

May I know where is kids art?

Thanks

MomOfOne
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby dad love » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

I send my nephew to the banch at AMK...

www.kidsart.com.sg...

hope it helps

dad love
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Crestar Art

Postby Happykid » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

MomOfOne wrote:Hi

my dd has just started art classes 1 mth ago. So far, I am ok with the class and she is enjoying herself. Besides drawing, there are craft work incorporated into the lessons. Hence, it is not solely drawings for every lessons. Have not tried other art schools besides Global Art so do not really know how to compare. Unlike Global Art which I find emphasized a lot on colouring and blending, I prefer the things being taught at crestar. Hope this helps.

Hi MomOfOne,

Thanks a lot!
I have sent my daughter to the art class =) Like what you said, besides colouring and drawing, Crestar also emphasizes on other stuff like art craft and 3D design which i find quite interesting. So far my daughter really enjoy the class...

Happykid
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Crestar Art Enrichment Programme

Postby hihikitty » Fri May 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi,

Have anyone heard of innoart at Parkway Centre? Yu can try and check it out. Was there last month to explore. The counter lady say its incorporating story telling and art. Quite chim. Seems like there is some story telling and the kids need to draw/paint etc around the story told. The attractive part about this to me is the lesson is in Chinese. Sought of kill two birds with one stone.

hihikitty
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby keywa » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi,

Thinking of sent my dd to crestar , can any one can share the experience abt crestar art please.

keywa
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby BD135 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

hihikitty wrote:Hi,

Have anyone heard of innoart at Parkway Centre? Yu can try and check it out. Was there last month to explore. The counter lady say its incorporating story telling and art. Quite chim. Seems like there is some story telling and the kids need to draw/paint etc around the story told. The attractive part about this to me is the lesson is in Chinese. Sought of kill two birds with one stone.

:lol: I just enrolled in their AMK Hub class, the reason made me decide to go is that the class was just created and got many registrations in such a short period of time, dare not to wait. :smile:

my kids previously took the global art classes, after one year they only learnt how to color a picture.

BD135
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby innoworld » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

hehe , thanks for your trust, the class we create at AMK HUB will be slightly different from our other InnoArt class, that was based on many parents' request, will add a Chinese calligraphy class per month, so children wil learn both our patented Innoart programme and our calligraphy programme.

BD135 wrote:
hihikitty wrote:Hi,

Have anyone heard of innoart at Parkway Centre? Yu can try and check it out. Was there last month to explore. The counter lady say its incorporating story telling and art. Quite chim. Seems like there is some story telling and the kids need to draw/paint etc around the story told. The attractive part about is to me is the lesson is in Chinese. Sought of kill two birds with one stone.

:lol: I just enrolled in their AMK Hub class, the reason made me decide to go is that the class was just created and got many registrations in such a short period of time, dare not to wait. :smile:

my kids previously took the global art classes, after one year they only learnt how to color a picture.

innoworld
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Art & Craft