Home Based Art Class or Studio Based?

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Home Based Art Class or Studio Based?

Postby weecreate » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi all parents!

Want to know more suggestions and feedbacks from local parents out there, whether home based art lessons will suits you better or bringing your kids to a studio...? I understand that when we are having teachers home based (it's really convenient i know) to teach, there are some limitations, that's why some of us may prefer to let them learn in a studio environment where they can go really wild with art.

Other than this, what are some of the pros and cons of doing it in an art studio? hope if you all can provide me with your opinions! :)

weecreate
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Home Based Art Class or Studio Based?

Postby titank » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm

weecreate wrote:Hi all parents!

Want to know more suggestions and feedbacks from local parents out there, whether home based art lessons will suits you better or bringing your kids to a studio...? I understand that when we are having teachers home based (it's really convenient i know) to teach, there are some limitations, that's why some of us may prefer to let them learn in a studio environment where they can go really wild with art.

Other than this, what are some of the pros and cons of doing it in an art studio? hope if you all can provide me with your opinions! :)

Homebased Art cost more & maybe the kid woulfd not be able to think out of the box. The Art Teacher may not have enough materials if teach in homebased.

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Rockdiva » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 am

I have a home based art teacher and as she has a lot of engagements outside, she postpone at least 4 to 5 times within three months .... felt that the heart to teach my kid is diminishing,,,,

Rockdiva
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby autumnbronze » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Rockdiva,

Pls check your PM ....

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby weecreate » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Thanks mummies, keep the comments coming in! :)

weecreate
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Art & Craft