Chinese Calligraphy for kids

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Chinese Calligraphy for kids

Postby ricvon » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi
I am staying in the western part of Singapore and is keen in enrolling my child for Chinese Calligraphy lessons. Unfortunately,OnePa website do not offer this lesson in the west and lessons at InnoArt is also far for me cos I don't drive.

I was wondering whether any parents out there could offer some help by making some recommendations.

Thanks

Richard

ricvon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Chinese Calligraphy for kids

Postby smurf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

anyone knows where?

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby hquek » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

western part I am not sure, but I know that singapore hokien huay kuan has calligraphy classes (think it's for both adults and kids). Typically held during weekends. Fees are not expensive. The location is at Toa Payoh, next to Trevista (new condo), in between TPY and Braddell MRT stations.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby dragonflysg » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Did you check with NAFA?

dragonflysg
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ricvon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks for all your reply. Nafa definitely have a long waiting list. As i dont drive, it is quite difficult to go so far to north and then all the way back to west.
if in the future, any one of you got lobang ,do let me know

ricvon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby smurf » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:14 pm

seems that not much places conduct lesson. :(

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby znzyzyzx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:15 pm

singapore calligraphy association , www.ccss.org.sg , many classes to choose from.

Another one is at buona vista one north , ntu alumni club, on a sat morning for beginners , by 顾老师。

znzyzyzx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hquek » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Oh yes, what about the Confucius institute. Do they have such classes? In the west may have since they are associated with ntu (I may be wrong)

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby znzyzyzx » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 am

hquek wrote:Oh yes, what about the Confucius institute. Do they have such classes? In the west may have since they are associated with ntu (I may be wrong)

"
Another one is at buona vista one north , ntu alumni club, on a sat morning for beginners , by 顾老师。
"

this one is confucius institute.

znzyzyzx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby innoworld » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi Sorry for the inconvenient that caused, we have being looked for a place in the Jurong east area from last year, but Unfortunately, till now, still can not find a appropriate place.

How about your join our AMK branch(#01-1777 Blk 452 Amk ave 10) first, we currently have many students coming from Jurong west, and once we open a new branch in Jurong area, can just move to that place.

ricvon wrote:Hi
I am staying in the western part of Singapore and is keen in enrolling my child for Chinese Calligraphy lessons. Unfortunately,OnePa website do not offer this lesson in the west and lessons at InnoArt is also far for me cos I don't drive.

I was wondering whether any parents out there could offer some help by making some recommendations.

Thanks

Richard

innoworld
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Art & Craft