Arts and Crafts Stores?

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.
Little Loomer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Arts and Crafts Stores?

Post by Little Loomer » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:48 am

[quote="Little Loomer"]Well I am a child and I love crafts and I agree that in Singapore, craft things are really hard to find. Here I places I go to buy my things: Popular at Compass point, Kracie's at Compass point, Kiddy palace if you are looking for craft toys at Compass Point, Daiso at Rivervale mall and Spotlight at Plaza Singapura. If possible, go to your child's school book shop or ask your child to buy it for you. I suggest buying things online at Q0010. They have Singapore citizens selling craft things and they come real quick! Hope it helps! :ugogirl:

Czeec80
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by Czeec80 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:01 am

Little Loomer wrote:
Little Loomer wrote:Well I am a child and I love crafts and I agree that in Singapore, craft things are really hard to find. Here I places I go to buy my things: Popular at Compass point, Kracie's at Compass point, Kiddy palace if you are looking for craft toys at Compass Point, Daiso at Rivervale mall and Spotlight at Plaza Singapura. If possible, go to your child's school book shop or ask your child to buy it for you. I suggest buying things online at Q0010. They have Singapore citizens selling craft things and they come real quick! Hope it helps! :ugogirl:

This is very helpful! Was looking for crafts store everywhere but couldn't find what I'm looking for. I will try to visit these stores one of these days! :thankyou:

Zappy
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:18

Post by Zappy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:05 am

One of the biggest art & craft shops in Singapore is Art Friend.
They have shops in Bras Basah, Clementi & Plaza Singapura.
You should be able to find whatever you want in there.

TotsNkits
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by TotsNkits » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:47 am

Calling out to all parents!! Looking for a way to have fun with your kids?! Tots N’ Kits aims to promote parent-child play through pretend play, storytelling and craft-making to create a fun and engaging way for parents to interact with their children!! :imcool:
Contact us TODAY!! IG: @totsnkits FB: Tots N' Kits :rahrah: :boogie:

Shane05
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Shane05 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:00 pm

You can try arts & crafting products by cass art & these days they have discount codes going on on there best products.

robinsy
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by robinsy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 am

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking for some supplies that I need to make a Christmas card.

robertclan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by robertclan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:37 pm

Is there a Tokyu Hands here in Singapore? I need some exclusive items from that store.

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:181

Post by floppy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

robertclan wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:37 pm
Is there a Tokyu Hands here in Singapore? I need some exclusive items from that store.
BIG one in Jewel.
Big one in Suntec City.

Gilian039
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Gilian039 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 am

My go-to art store in Singapore, Overjoyed located at 89 Short Street B1-08. They have excellent selection. It’s easy to just stay in here for so long just looking at all the supplies - plus, prices are very fair, especially with their membership.

CarenL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by CarenL » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:17 pm

I am having hard time to look for a physical store where I could buy the following:
- fabric glue
- needle for cross stitch
- Anchor threads (gold and silver)
Do you know any place in Geylang where can I buy this stuff?