Get your kids to design their own photo album! Awesome Idea!

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Get your kids to design their own photo album! Awesome Idea!

Postby naveena72 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey parents, friends and lovely Internet people! I'm not sure if anyone else have posted this, but I just came across this link/idea from P;log (and would like to share it around!) that could get you and your kids to explore their creativity!

Basically, you can design and create a photobook/album+book, filled with your or your child's photos and design! Me and my whole family are planning to do just for memory sake plus we get to bond as a family given the bad work-life balance we are having! It's definitely a great concept! Do check it out!

Plus, I think they are having promotions and a contest(You can win $100/a trip to Korea!), as what they have stated on their facebook. (https://www.facebook.com/plogourworld) Sorry if it have been mentioned before on this site, I'm new and I like to share things, for my benefit and yours too friends! :grphug: Check it out!

:thankyou: :boogie:

naveena72
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Get your kids to design their own photo album! Awesome I

Postby bakergirl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Hello there! Am very new here! Just wanna ask, if you've tried it? Any feedbacks? Cause it seems like an unique activity and something new that me and my child can try! Do reply me and have a nice day aight! :)

bakergirl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bookworm1967 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 am

We went for an really fun family cycling trip in Chiang Rai where we had a great time out of city living :lol: Did a copy of p;log to record our trip. It was awesome to involve the whole family to create the digital album together :cool: http://snaps.sg/gallery/usergallery.jsp?userno=55

bookworm1967
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby em83 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm

Hey bookworm1967, I've just browsed through your photo book! It's really nice and all the funny captions are really cute! Now I feel like doing one! Have you gotten p;log to publish it? How does it look? :D

em83
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby christy610 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks for the share bookworm1967! Really lovely! I saw this promotion about p;log on other sites too! Quite interesting, about the promotions/contests, has anyone here enter it?? :xedfingers:

christy610
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby em83 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi Christy610! I've entered it, it's really quite easy, just send a picture of CNY celebration to their admin on FB, they uploaded it and I'm trying to persuade my family/friends to like it, thats my only strategy hahaha! All the best to you aight! :D

em83
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby channie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I saw this promotion on another thread, was intrigued by it, I want to enter for the Korea trip but scared like mine is lousy hahhaha! :/

channie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby channie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

CarolineYoung wrote:I think it's a good idea to make something with our kids, but I think the most important thing is patience.

I agree! No patience > you will get frustrated > your child will get frustrated then all hell will break loose -.-

channie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby naveena72 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:40 am

bakergirl wrote:Hello there! Am very new here! Just wanna ask, if you've tried it? Any feedbacks? Cause it seems like an unique activity and something new that me and my child can try! Do reply me and have a nice day aight! :)

Hi babe, i've tried decorating the photo book by myself through the online template on their sites, really is easy and convenient!! I think if you want to do it with your kids, you might want to guide them through on the website. The templates and themes are cute and I think your kids will like it. Hope this helps! :)

naveena72
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby christysparkle » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:43 pm

christy610 wrote:Thanks for the share bookworm1967! Really lovely! I saw this promotion about p;log on other sites too! Quite interesting, about the promotions/contests, has anyone here enter it?? :xedfingers:

I saw this promotion/contest on my timeline, quite nice ahh I think. Yea I'm trying to get feedback too before actually submitting anything or creating anything. Any feedback would be a great help! :rahrah:

christysparkle
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Art & Craft