Art, for talented and gifted people?

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Art, for talented and gifted people?

Postby gisele924 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

As I grow in life, I have always wanted to do art. I wanted to excel in art just like my friends did naturally but as time goes by, I realized that art is in exactly whaqt we are living in and experiencing daily.

Just when I thought I was booted out of the talents, I finally knew what art was. The art of living and inspiration about life that I can put it within my life now. Enjoy your colorful life!

gisele924
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Art, for talented and gifted people?

Postby celebratelife » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:55 am

Hi gisele924,

Thanks much for sharing your thoughts on art.

I share the same sentiments with you. Yes, art is a form of self-expression, in the same way that writers write and dancers dance just for the sheer delight of it.

Pursue your interest(s) in art, in whichever artistic fields which may interest you. Take your pick: charcoal drawing, canvas painting, sculpturing, photography, image editing, pottery, batik painting, ballet dancing..have fun! :smile:

Trust me, you will love the artistic world, of which the sciences have long been dominating it.

It's time for the arts to shine their brilliance upon this world, with you as one of its advocators.

Warmest Regards,
Patrick
http://www.patricktay.wordpress.com

celebratelife
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Art, for talented and gifted people?

Postby rachels1982 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:25 pm

Art is meaningful in the way we make it out to be! SG is way too focused on academics.

rachels1982
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Art & Craft