Children's (4 to 12 yo)Art Class at Sembawang Community Club

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Children's (4 to 12 yo)Art Class at Sembawang Community Club

Postby Xiaodingdang@Work » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Hello,
Does anyone have children in the Mixed Media Art Lessons by Hans Art, held at Sembawang Community Club? It is for children 4 to 12. I am wondering if it would be suitable for my daughter who will be turning 4 next year, because she might not take to being left in an unfamiliar setting right from the first class. Parents/ caregivers aren't allowed, and there doesn't seem to be an option for a trial class. I am reluctant to sign her up, only to forgo all the lessons because she can't adapt.

Is the trainer very skillful at handling young children crying for mummy and daddy?

I enquired with them and was advised to prepare my daughter by telling her that mummy and daddy won't be with her. I can tell her that, of course, but that won't stop her from crying if the unfamiliar environment and people intimidate her. If she can't take it, it is also likely to affect the others, so I am wondering if the trainer is perhaps used to this and can handle it.
I was quite surprised at the response when I enquired, because the other kid's classes I know either allow for a trial for preschoolers or for a caregiver to be present during the first lesson.

Otherwise, does anyone know of other art classes in Sembawang?

Thank you.

Xiaodingdang@Work

Xiaodingdang@Work
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Children's (4 to 12 yo)Art Class at Sembawang Community

Postby ImMeeMee » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 pm

You can try Pibilotti at Chong Pang CC. The art teacher is very kind and they allow trial class.

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby pallumisra » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Xiaodingdang@Work
We provide home based Art & Craft classes for kids in Sembawang. We can conduct it at your place too. For any more details, drop us an email at pallumisra@gmail.com Meanwhile, you can see our works at the FB link below
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CROP-WIT ... 8908647831

Thanks,
Crop with Me

pallumisra
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Xiaodingdang@Work » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks ImMeeMee. I can't find Pibilotti on the CC's course list, I should make a trip down to enquire.
Hi Pallumisra, I will email you.

Xiaodingdang@Work
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby pallumisra » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Sure!

pallumisra
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Art & Craft