art class in serangoon?

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.
wynnc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

art class in serangoon?

Post by wynnc » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

my child would like to learn proper drawing. may i ask if there is any good art class to recommend in Serangoon area? are the ones organised by cc/rc good? thanks a lot!

margieyoung
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: art class in serangoon?

Post by margieyoung » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:01 pm

There are many art classes near serangoon. I got to know about some of the classes nearby. Visit this site - http://www.artspeaksstudio.com.sg/Contact_Us.html

muskmelon
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by muskmelon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 pm

wynnc wrote:my child would like to learn proper drawing. may i ask if there is any good art class to recommend in Serangoon area? are the ones organised by cc/rc good? thanks a lot!

Check http://www.sykconcept.com out!
Courses are conducted at your home, similar to private tuition.

krtc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by krtc » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 am

Developing your kids drawing skills is a crucial step towards their art education. We focus on developing your kids technical abilities and leave the creativity for them to explore.

Techniques + Creativity = Arts

Kids will learn the fundamentals of drawing, colour blending, 3D drawing and watercolour. These art classes will help to improve your kids drawing abilities. Our art classes for kids are conducted in small group allowing better learning experience.

With the newly acquired skills, your kid can start to explore the vast offering in this world of art. Find out more about our art classes for your kids.

Venue : Kent Ridge Education, NEX Shopping Mall, #01-56 (opposite UOB bank, beside Eighteen Chefs)
Email : serangoon@kentridgetutors.net
www.krtc-serangoon.com
www.facebook.com/krtc.serangoon

Randkim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Randkim » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:02 pm

Are there art classes adults as well? I have been trying to find classes for myself

Art Senze
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Art Senze » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:14 am

Randkim wrote:Are there art classes adults as well? I have been trying to find classes for myself
Hi Randkim, we are an art studio located at Sengkang that provides art class for adults too. You can visit our website to know more about our art programs.

www.artsenze.com

miniartcorner
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by miniartcorner » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:56 pm

Hi parents,

I am a full time private art tutor who teaching children for years. I am teaching in bilingual. (chinese or english)
In our lessons, we customized the art programme based on the age group of the students. To develop and stimulate the interest and creativity towards art, also allow them to gain confidence.
Currently, I am conducting online art lessons only due to the circuit breaker which recently announced by government.

My class size will be maximum 4 students only, and why?

1. Students will be more engaged

2. Teacher can respond immediately to student who has question during the class

3. Better learning environment with lesser students.

4. Learning is enhanced. Students can interact more with teacher.

5. Students have more opportunities to take part in the lesson activity, to gain their confidence too.

6. Teacher have more time to give individualized feedback.

I am giving a free 1 to 1 trial class for limited slot to experience my online art class.

PM me now for more details while slot is still available.

You may contact me via (WhatsApp : 93596503) or email to miniartcorner.sg@gmail.com

if you are interested (Prefer contact through whatsapp)

You can surf my Facebook page and Instagram for more information and details .

Facebook>>>Mini Art Corner

and

Instagram >>> cornerminiart

by miniartcorner

jliu76746
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by jliu76746 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 pm

Any art classes coming up?