Why everyone's queueing for NAFA?

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Why everyone's queueing for NAFA?

Postby 2Dmom » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi all,

Just curious after really all the post that there's really a hot queue line up to reg with NAFA. May I know why is it so good? Tot I should know the benefits before considering signing up my kid for it.

Any comments? me newbie.

2Dmom
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby auntieM » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am

Can it be the Chinese environment they will be exposed to. I spoke to the teachers at the east branch(around Siglap area) and realised most of their Mandarin accent have not been 'localised'.

That was 2 years ago, maybe by now ok. It is important for young kids to start off with right accent. A lot of parents feel that
as long as China"s Chinese very good liao. If your kid pick up city Beijing slang not so bad, if pick up some 'kampong' slang then umm... As long as teacher sound more or less like CCTV newscaster should be ok.

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor

Postby jslow » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm

i think is the branding and for the courses (except for kinder art) the children gets a certificate in the end. (they are actually part time courses).
Mayb also just like swimming, u would want to be train under Ang Peng Siong. 8)

jslow
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby hopetobebetter » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 am

one of the reason i put my child there is only for the certificate nia :p
not sure the art is really good or not ;p

hopetobebetter
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby VooVoo » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 am

hopetobebetter wrote:one of the reason i put my child there is only for the certificate nia :p
not sure the art is really good or not ;p

Is there any use of the certificate??? :?

VooVoo
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby sleepy » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 am

VooVoo wrote:
Is there any use of the certificate??? :?

Don't think the cert is recognised for DSA.

2Dmom wrote:Hi all,

Just curious after really all the post that there's really a hot queue line up to reg with NAFA. May I know why is it so good? Tot I should know the benefits before considering signing up my kid for it.

Any comments? me newbie.

I find the course content creative & well structured. Since fee is affordable, so I guess why not?

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Art & Craft