Photos of Kids - how to show them off.

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Photos of Kids - how to show them off.

Postby Poonie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I have no idea where to post this thread hence here, under 'Art and Craft'. Any parents know of people who can 1) do beautiful montage with photos and help consolidate photos into a DVD with music at reasonable rates? I know of studio outside charging $1200 for a large framed montage.

Any other ideas on how to 'show off' our lovely kids' photos besides the above methods?

Poonie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Photos of Kids - how to show them off.

Postby peterch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Poonie wrote:I have no idea where to post this thread hence here, under 'Art and Craft'. Any parents know of people who can 1) do beautiful montage with photos and help consolidate photos into a DVD with music at reasonable rates? I know of studio outside charging $1200 for a large framed montage.

Any other ideas on how to 'show off' our lovely kids' photos besides the above methods?

If you are a mac user, you could use iphoto but for PC I think there are bunch of digital photo album with template. So you could just paste any photo there :)

peterch
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby kiasuproductscout » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

some scrapbook software for PC you may want to try:

Memory Mixer
http://memorymixer.com/

My Memories Suite
http://www.mymemoriessuite.com/

kiasuproductscout
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Poonie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks for the info. Will check out these sites.

Poonie
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby kaydenbrown » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm

If you want a design that is completely customised, you could consider using adobe photoshop or illustrator. But it would take some time. The feeling you get after you accomplish it would be priceless.

kaydenbrown
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Art & Craft