New Media/Enrichment Program in SG

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

New Media/Enrichment Program in SG

Postby cliphy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:34 am

Hello,
I am considering starting a new enrichment program in SG, focusing on media, computers and journalism. I've worked on several similar programs in New York, London, Tokyo and Beijing and think it might work fantastically in SG.

I'm trying to gather data in terms of how to fund the program through fees and other revenue (all my other work has been with non-profits/NGOs). It's hard for me to see how an enrichment program can be sustainable financially. But, obviously, they must be as there are so many. (my wife is Singaporean so we visit often.)

Would anyone be willing to give me an idea of a fee range that parents pay for enrichment programs in SG, and any additional ideas of how to fund such a venture? I do this work mostly because I believe in it and it's very emotionally rewarding...but I obviously need to pay the bills! :-)

Any advice would be most welcome -- THANKS in advance!

cliphy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New Media/Enrichment Program in SG

Postby sydney » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

cliphy wrote:Hello,
I am considering starting a new enrichment program in SG, focusing on media, computers and journalism. I've worked on several similar programs in New York, London, Tokyo and Beijing and think it might work fantastically in SG.

I'm trying to gather data in terms of how to fund the program through fees and other revenue (all my other work has been with non-profits/NGOs). It's hard for me to see how an enrichment program can be sustainable financially. But, obviously, they must be as there are so many. (my wife is Singaporean so we visit often.)

Would anyone be willing to give me an idea of a fee range that parents pay for enrichment programs in SG, and any additional ideas of how to fund such a venture? I do this work mostly because I believe in it and it's very emotionally rewarding...but I obviously need to pay the bills! :-)

Maybe you can share what the programme is about, how long per session, how many times a week etc. This is how most enrichment programme here works.

sydney
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: New Media/Enrichment Program in SG

Postby unity123 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:39 pm

cliphy wrote:Hello,

Sorry, its not very clear from your post what is your course about. How it will benefit children etc. Do you have a website?

unity123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Art & Craft