Art Zone

So you think that those colorful scribblings on your wall resemble Piccaso's abstract art? Learn how to fulfill your child's destiny here.

Art Zone

Postby i3mum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi,

Has anyone sent their kids or experience with Art Zone? I m looking for art classes for my 5 yo. Can anyone give me feedback?

http://www.artzone.com.sg/

Thanks!

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Art Zone

Postby i3mum » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:25 am

i3mum wrote:Hi,

Has anyone sent their kids or experience with Art Zone? I m looking for art classes for my 5 yo. Can anyone give me feedback?

http://www.artzone.com.sg/

Thanks!

Anyone can share?

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jacsplace » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi, just saw your post. My daughter has been going to Art Zone for the last two years, since she was 4. They're very good, very systematic, and more affordable than others. Also very good at encouraging and motivating the kids. And very flexible with class timings. They have an annual exhibition, which is another great motivator. I highly recommend Art Zone :D

jacsplace
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby i3mum » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks jacsplace!

No one answered me, but I continued to sign my gal. She has been therer since March. She is enjoying herself and I can see that the teachers are v.dedicated & coach her. The teacher also explained every piece of work that she did during her lesson.

Indeed it is also afforable & flexible timing. :)

jacsplace wrote:Hi, just saw your post. My daughter has been going to Art Zone for the last two years, since she was 4. They're very good, very systematic, and more affordable than others. Also very good at encouraging and motivating the kids. And very flexible with class timings. They have an annual exhibition, which is another great motivator. I highly recommend Art Zone :D

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jacsplace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

Hi i3mum,

Glad you chose Art Zone :hi5:

I forgot to add that the teachers take the effort to go through what the child did with the parents after each class. My son goes to another art school and the teachers often don't have time to do this so I never know what he's done :cry:

jacsplace
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby i3mum » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 am

How old is your son? Did u let him attend Artzone?

Many commented that NAFA is good, but I m not sure how good is it.. queue is very long..
jacsplace wrote:Hi i3mum,

Glad you chose Art Zone :hi5:

I forgot to add that the teachers take the effort to go through what the child did with the parents after each class. My son goes to another art school and the teachers often don't have time to do this so I never know what he's done :cry:

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jacsplace » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:27 pm

He's 4 years old. Yes, he did attend a few ad hoc classes at Art Zone. He seems old enough now to be able to sit and do one thing for 90 minutes (finally!).

jacsplace
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby i3mum » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:33 pm

I see, it depend on each individual if they can sit down still to really concentrate. I have a pair of twins who will turn 4 in Nov, i m still considering to start them at Artzone at 4yo or older. I can forsee they can't focus so much attention!

jacsplace wrote:He's 4 years old. Yes, he did attend a few ad hoc classes at Art Zone. He seems old enough now to be able to sit and do one thing for 90 minutes (finally!).

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby i3mum » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Oh btw, which branch did you send your child?

I sent mine to UE square.

jacsplace wrote:He's 4 years old. Yes, he did attend a few ad hoc classes at Art Zone. He seems old enough now to be able to sit and do one thing for 90 minutes (finally!).

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jacsplace » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:02 am

Hi i3mum,

Yes, it all depends on the child. It applies across the board, even to non-art schools.

My daughter goes to UE Square too :wink:

jacsplace
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Art & Craft