All About Sports Clothings, Shoes, Equipment

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Anyone knows where to buy the shoes spikes??

Postby SoWoW » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am

Hi anyone knows where to purchase the shoes spikes? Those shoes for sprinter, requires spikes. KNow where to get those spikes?

SoWoW
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

All About Sports Clothings, Shoes, Equipment

Postby i3mum » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi

Anyone knows where to buy gymnastics leotards & shorts for kids in Singapore?

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Good swimming accessories for toddlers

Postby vfong1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Need recommendation on where to get good goggles and swimming boards for toddlers.

vfong1
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I was searching around too but could not find any good ones. End up, the instructor purchased it for my boy as part of the registration package :) He likes his goggles, cap and board :)

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Good swimming accessories for toddlers

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:49 pm

vfong1 wrote:Need recommendation on where to get good goggles and swimming boards for toddlers.

Normally the instructor will provide. Boards are normally provided by the instructors, goggles, some will buy on behalf of parents, some will give the first set FOC, depends on instructor.

soccer jersey: where to buy?

Postby fristrom » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Not sure where to post this:

I am looking for soccer jersey (e.g. Brazil, Spain etc.) for kids (below 6 yrs). Someone told me that Queensway have these shirts at about $70 a piece. Anyone know where I can find some at more reasonable price?

Thanks in advance.

fristrom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Faun » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:33 pm

try the pasar malam.

Faun
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Gymnastics leotards & shorts

Postby Funx3 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

i3mum wrote:Hi

My Gal attended BazGym at Jurong SAFRA early this year - the Gym does sell Gym shorts for <S$10.
For Gym Leotard, U could approach their office staff to check on available size / pattern.

Their web site :
http://www.bazgym.com/contact.html
Tel : 6256 8191

Funx3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Fongg » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Funx3 wrote:

My Gal attended BazGym at Jurong SAFRA early this year - the Gym does sell Gym shorts for <S$10.
For Gym Leotard, U could approach their office staff to check on available size / pattern.

Their web site :
http://www.bazgym.com/contact.html
Tel : 6256 8191

Hi Funx3,

How is BazGym? I am looking for a gym for my kids..they are in gym in school but other that, they are not in any outside gym. Is BazGym suitable for kids like that?

Fongg
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Faun » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 am

There is a shop Sonata Rainbow DanceWear located at Orchard Plaza #03-05. The sell ballet attire and shoes, leotards, gymnastics wear for boys and girls. I used to ask them to custom make for my dd for her gymnastics wear. You can choose fabric and style. Workmanship is reasonable, may cost around $30 plus. They have ready made ones too but usually quite plain.

I used their service 6 years ago. My dd stop gymnastics long long ago.

Fongg,

For gym class, you can check out the one run by the Sports Council at Bishan Sports Hall. My ds and dd both join them between 4 to 6 years old. It was great. That was many many years ago. Not sure how the place is now. They used China coaches. The kids do 2 hours of gym routine twice a week. The fees was very affordable. Bishan Sports Hall is dedicated for gymnastic and they have the full set of equipments. Even the private kids gym company are renting the place to do their business now.

Dont't expect sweet talk from the coaches like what you get from private ones. The coaches are strict and no-nonsense type. I remember many kids broke down under coach Huang there but he's good. Heard he's mellowed down. Try to get his session, otherwise, get the lady coach, QiaoYa, she is an ex-Olympic competitor representing China. Very sweet lady and more gentle. Not sure if they are still there.

Hope this helps.

Faun
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Next

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics