Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
sonnybb
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Swimwear For Kids

Post by sonnybb » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Sniper Angel wrote:Original Title: Swimwear For Kids

Hi All,

Where can I find swimwear for kids around 7-8 years old? I only know of Sun Paradise which carries Arena brand which is rather expensive even there is a sale.

For kids swimwear in Singapore you can buy from this online shop http://www.baby-beachbums.com/

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Re: All About Sports Clothings, Shoes, Equipment

Post by atrecord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 am

Porky Pig wrote:
atrecord wrote:
Imami wrote:I didn't take a close look at the shoes cos I was there for my son's wardrobe. If the rack didnt display kid's shoes, I just passed. At the cashier, the teenager in front of me got two pairs of track shoes. Couldnt remember the brands though but they were really pretty. She paid $150 there about for both pairs. The shop also sells new arrival/nett price items. So I didn't know if the pat girl's shoes are new arrival or for clearance.

OK. tks...

Another place that you can try (that is if you are staying in the East) is Changi City Point. They do have a variety of sports products. My DH and DS love to get their sports stuff from there.

I went Changi City Point again on Sat. Found the price of shoes there are generally also not cheap, or perhaps prices are very high nowadays, so even if they are lower at CCP, it's still considered high for me…

Managed to get a pair of low-end ASICS on sale, for my father. Was hoping to see other good deals, but frankly was disappointed.

Hopefully New Balance will have warehouse sale soon...

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 am

Porky Pig wrote:
atrecord wrote:
Imami wrote:I didn't take a close look at the shoes cos I was there for my son's wardrobe. If the rack didnt display kid's shoes, I just passed. At the cashier, the teenager in front of me got two pairs of track shoes. Couldnt remember the brands though but they were really pretty. She paid $150 there about for both pairs. The shop also sells new arrival/nett price items. So I didn't know if the pat girl's shoes are new arrival or for clearance.

OK. tks...

Another place that you can try (that is if you are staying in the East) is Changi City Point. They do have a variety of sports products. My DH and DS love to get their sports stuff from there.

I went Changi City Point again on Sat. Found the price of shoes there are generally also not cheap, or perhaps prices are very high nowadays, so even if they are lower at CCP, it's still considered high for me…

Managed to get a pair of low-end ASICS on sale, for my father. Was hoping to see other good deals, but frankly was disappointed.

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:37

Post by Imami » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:36 am

atrecord wrote:

Warehouse sales will be a lot cheaper?

I hate the shoe shops when they are having sales. Ladies shoe shops are still quite ok but for exercise shoes.... It's always a chaos.

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:26 pm

Imami wrote:
atrecord wrote:

Warehouse sales will be a lot cheaper?

I hate the shoe shops when they are having sales. Ladies shoe shops are still quite ok but for exercise shoes.... It's always a chaos.

They come in pairs :evil:

When you have really good deals, people learn of them, then will flock to the place, resulting in chaos :lol:

I've only been to NB warehouse sale once. But was late in the last day, so my size all gone and I didn't get anything… But they were really good deals, with prices from i think $39, 49, 59 and so on… But that was years ago, and not sure whether the companies are like the rest of the world, profiteering and sucking consumers dry…

Near my office now got shoe sale for Nine West, Steve Madden, Enzo Angiolini, anne klein and easy spirit. But too bad as I think all are ladies brand? Interested?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Imami » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:31 pm

They come in pairs? :laugh:

Nah.... Still not very keen. I must have the same shoe size as everyone elses in Singapore. Most of the shoes wouldn't have my sizes by sale time. At best, I go for those 20% store discount or card discount.

Another sale I give a miss is swim wear.

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Imami wrote:They come in pairs? :laugh:

Nah.... Still not very keen. I must have the same shoe size as everyone elses in Singapore. Most of the shoes wouldn't have my sizes by sale time. At best, I go for those 20% store discount or card discount.

Another sale I give a miss is swim wear.

Hey, i seem to have the same problem as you. All sale, whether shoes or pants, almost certainly no size when I go…

swim wear… why? cannot try?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by Imami » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:58 pm

atrecord wrote:
Hey, i seem to have the same problem as you. All sale, whether shoes or pants, almost certainly no size when I go…

huh? 你夸张le...... From head to toe so 标准! :laugh:

Swim wear warehouse sales tend to use those makeshift fitting rooms where you have curtains instead of doors? Scary.... Wait picha lobang how? :nailbite:

But I may go and get swim boards, googles and my son's swim wear though. He no need to try out la. Mummy knows best. :smile:

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Imami wrote:
atrecord wrote:

huh? 你夸张le...... From head to toe so 标准! :laugh:

Swim wear warehouse sales tend to use those makeshift fitting rooms where you have curtains instead of doors? Scary.... Wait picha lobang how? :nailbite:

But I may go and get swim boards, googles and my son's swim wear though. He no need to try out la. Mummy knows best. :smile:

not 标准, just 早到的鸟儿有虫吃 :wink:

aiya, tell hubby and kids jarga outside lah…

Swimwear i thought Arena or this other brand every now and then will have warehouse sale? Near henderson or bukit me rah area one...

Eugene0607
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Eugene0607 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Just sharing with all the kiasu(i am one too) parents, that I recently signed up for this card that allows me to purchase sportswear at a discounted price, there are a lot of retailers that you can choose from.

If you are interested the website is www.sportsanity.com.sg can also read up the list of discount that they have, not just on equipments only.