All About Sports Clothings, Shoes, Equipment

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Re: All About Sports Clothings, Shoes, Equipment

Post by atrecord » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Anyone knows of any impending warehouse sale for running/jogging shoes?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:37

Post by Imami » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm

atrecord wrote:Anyone knows of any impending warehouse sale for running/jogging shoes?

Not that I know of but why aren't u wearing the SAF pair?

IMM has a lot of outlet stores like royal sporting house, new balance and adidas. I went there last week and was pleasantly surprised by the range of products in the rsh outlet. Bought a few clima cool tops for my little one.

LollipoppyS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by LollipoppyS » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Where do you get your kid's bicycle, helmet and elbow/knee guards?

kaisuparents
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kaisuparents » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi,
Any sale going on for shoes anywhere. I need to buy shoes for zumba class. I tried out couple of running n training shoes at sportslink, but i was feeling them heavy and couldn't move freely. Any pointers what kind of shoes , which brand suit zumba dance?
Thanks.

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Imami wrote:
atrecord wrote:Anyone knows of any impending warehouse sale for running/jogging shoes?

Not that I know of but why aren't u wearing the SAF pair?

IMM has a lot of outlet stores like royal sporting house, new balance and adidas. I went there last week and was pleasantly surprised by the range of products in the rsh outlet. Bought a few clima cool tops for my little one.

SAF... err, bought many pairs before, and the last one is also koyak already. And I'd used up all my emarts $$ when i MR'ed about 8 years ago.

What's the price range there?

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:37

Post by Imami » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 am

atrecord wrote:SAF... err, bought many pairs before, and the last one is also koyak already. And I'd used up all my emarts $$ when i MR'ed about 8 years ago.

I didn't take a close look at the shoes cos I was there for my son's wardrobe. If the rack didnt display kid's shoes, I just passed. At the cashier, the teenager in front of me got two pairs of track shoes. Couldnt remember the brands though but they were really pretty. She paid $150 there about for both pairs. The shop also sells new arrival/nett price items. So I didn't know if the pat girl's shoes are new arrival or for clearance.

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Post by atrecord » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Imami wrote:
atrecord wrote:SAF... err, bought many pairs before, and the last one is also koyak already. And I'd used up all my emarts $$ when i MR'ed about 8 years ago.

I didn't take a close look at the shoes cos I was there for my son's wardrobe. If the rack didnt display kid's shoes, I just passed. At the cashier, the teenager in front of me got two pairs of track shoes. Couldnt remember the brands though but they were really pretty. She paid $150 there about for both pairs. The shop also sells new arrival/nett price items. So I didn't know if the pat girl's shoes are new arrival or for clearance.

OK. tks...

blingbling
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by blingbling » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Anyone knows where to buy thermal long sleeve swimming suit for children??

Porky Pig
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:10

Post by Porky Pig » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 pm

atrecord wrote:
Imami wrote:

OK. tks...

Another place that you can try (that is if you are staying in the East) is Changi City Point. They do have a variety of sports products. My DH and DS love to get their sports stuff from there.