All About Yoga for Kids

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
Yuhua
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: YOGA for Kids

Post by Yuhua » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:34 am

I will highly recommend Ohmsantih yoga for kid's yoga. My 2 boys have been there for 2 years + now and they have amazing improvements in their attention span and motor skills. Health improvement is apparent as well. Teacher war war is fantastic and she has got amazing ways to manage my 2 boys, who are totally different in characters. No regrets! :)

puzzle
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by puzzle » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi any parents hv an intention to enroll their kids for yoga class ? I'm looking for 3 more kids to form a class of 5. for more information please pm me.

sundaymorning
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: All About Yoga for Kids

Post by sundaymorning » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 am

Any kids yoga available in the north?

chantuan_lim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by chantuan_lim » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 am

Yuhua wrote:I will highly recommend Ohmsantih yoga for kid's yoga. My 2 boys have been there for 2 years + now and they have amazing improvements in their attention span and motor skills. Health improvement is apparent as well. Teacher war war is fantastic and she has got amazing ways to manage my 2 boys, who are totally different in characters. No regrets! :)

I personally have not tried Ohmsantih yoga.. but my ex-colleague has send his son there.. he said that he noticed his son having less bad temper..and less likely to "daze off" after the yoga classes.. sounds useful!

schen
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by schen » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Any recommendation for kids yoga class in north (woodlands)?

ycer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ycer » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:35 pm

You can try kids yoga at community centre nearby your area. What I know Punggol, Sengkang, Bt Merah, Telok Blangah have it. You may want to check it out. I am going to try it at Telok Blangah CC first tonight. This will be the 1st lesson for my ADHD girl to learn yoga.

schen
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by schen » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 pm

ycer wrote: You can try kids yoga at community centre nearby your area. What I know Punggol, Sengkang, Bt Merah, Telok Blangah have it. You may want to check it out. I am going to try it at Telok Blangah CC first tonight. This will be the 1st lesson for my ADHD girl to learn yoga.

Too bad, I check around woodlands, no Kids yoga class in CC around woodlands :(

ycer
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ycer » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 am

My children went to Telok Blangah CC and they love it so much. Manage to see their brochure. It cost S$65 (for Passion card member) with 12 session. Every Saturday 8pm-9pm. It can trained the children in:
Music and Sound, Eye Training, Deep Relaxation, Asanas (exercise), Pranayamas (Breathing), enhance memory power, improve reading ability, reduce hyperactivity, promote Better Posture and improve Concentration. Even my boy (5 years old) just stand aside to see the sister doing the yoga. He is also trying to do and follow. He really enjoy it and want to go again.

schen
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by schen » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

ycer wrote:My children went to Telok Blangah CC and they love it so much. Manage to see their brochure. It cost S$65 (for Passion card member) with 12 session. Every Saturday 8pm-9pm. It can trained the children in:
Music and Sound, Eye Training, Deep Relaxation, Asanas (exercise), Pranayamas (Breathing), enhance memory power, improve reading ability, reduce hyperactivity, promote Better Posture and improve Concentration. Even my boy (5 years old) just stand aside to see the sister doing the yoga. He is also trying to do and follow. He really enjoy it and want to go again.

Hi ycer, may I know more of the class, i.e. instructor's name, class name, then I can try to request for opening of class. Thanks in advance :)

chantuan_lim
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by chantuan_lim » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm

schen wrote:
ycer wrote:My children went to Telok Blangah CC and they love it so much. Manage to see their brochure. It cost S$65 (for Passion card member) with 12 session. Every Saturday 8pm-9pm. It can trained the children in:

Hi ycer, may I know more of the class, i.e. instructor's name, class name, then I can try to request for opening of class. Thanks in advance :)

Indeed the instructor is more important than the CC.. as what I've heard the instructors in CC are all having their own schools outside, and are just doing instruction in many of the CC's depending on the contract..

Any contacts who know of Yoga in Kovan area? I'd like to find out more for my girl.