All About Yoga for Kids

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
hang2
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Yoga for Kids

Post by hang2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

Hi dear,
Anyone share with me abt Kids Yoga class available at north area? Thank you.

krazy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by krazy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 am

Good morning,
I am also looking for classes for my 8 yr old girl.

Roxy1
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Roxy1 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 am

For preschoolers i recommend you start with more fun yoga because kids at this age need to be animated. You can start at home with a great program for kids 2-6 called Yuvi Story Aerobics.[youtube=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUZ-kTZcg4[/youtube]

Google it. It`s really fun and your children will be really happy to exercise :dancing:

Have fun

tiniangle
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tiniangle » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi

Any one have idea is there yoga for kids in Tampines area? I am keen to go for yoga with my daughter.

TIA

kiasumumof3
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by kiasumumof3 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi,

I'm organizing a one-hour kids yoga session at Bishan Park on the last Sunday of June (29 June 2014) 9-10am, for children age 6 and up. If you are interested, please PM me. I'm a yoga instructor and I teach my own children yoga too. :)

Monster Mummy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Post by Monster Mummy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

kiasumumof3 wrote:Hi,

I'm organizing a one-hour kids yoga session at Bishan Park on the last Sunday of June (29 June 2014) 9-10am, for children age 6 and up. If you are interested, please PM me. I'm a yoga instructor and I teach my own children yoga too. :)
Hi,

Can I check what do children need to bring if I am interested.

kiasumumof3
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by kiasumumof3 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Monster Mummy wrote:
kiasumumof3 wrote:Hi,

Hi,

Can I check what do children need to bring if I am interested.
Just bring along a yoga mat and some water to drink. Parents are welcome to join in too! For details, please PM me.

Sports Coach Jo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Sports Coach Jo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:31 pm

Looking for private Kids Yoga instructor. Please email me at tippytoesports@gmail.com! thanks!

Triplegem Yoga Centre
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Triplegem Yoga Centre » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi everyone, I would like to make use of this opportunity to introduce our Positive family yoga class. Designed exclusively for families with children ages 7 - 12 years old!

POSITIVE FAMILIES creates harmony, warmth and a caring emotional environment at home. Learn emotional management tools to understand and manage anger, fears, frustrations and disappointments. Our classes complement the various age-appropriate programs and acknowledge the different stages families go through with their children’s development. This fun and interactive program offers all participants, whether children or attending parents / caregivers, the tools to become better communicators and learners, and ways to deal with stress and dissonance.

You can find out more http://www.tgyoga.org/?q=family_yoga

Our centre is located at outram and we conducts yoga classes for adults and family yoga. Feel free to contact me if you would like to find out more about yoga for adults or family yoga.

May all be well and happy.

micollh
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Yoga

Post by micollh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:05 pm

what's the right age to start yoga for kids? it seems to be getting popular now

anyone know where to get the type of yoga mat like cloth can be folded and just place it on top of normal yoga mat (use in gym for hygene purpose) ?