Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:81

Re: All About Badminton

Post by zac's mum » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:00 am

Good news for Badminton in Singapore?

From Straits Times article 4 Nov 2018...

Badminton: Moving ahead as 'one big family'
https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/movi ... %207:11:20

Stanley106
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Stanley106 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:05 am

Dear Parents,

Do you want your child to learn badminton or are seeking ways for them to improve their skills and prepare them for more competitive games physically or mentally? Welcome you to check out this link http://www.aspirebadminton.com for details.
Our qualified, experience and passionate coaches are all ready to work with you and your child to achieve that. Contact us to inquire more.

:thankyou:

xueyan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by xueyan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 am

Just like to recommend Zenith Badminton Academy. My boy who is a slow learner has been with them for some time now. The coaches there are serious.

Coach Hong Hui who is the co-owner is friendly and able to correct mistakes readily.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:321

Post by ChiefKiasu » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:38 am

How old is your child?

xueyan
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by xueyan » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:30 am

He learn when last year. He is 10 this year.

DP Badminton
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by DP Badminton » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:49 pm

We are expanding to whole of Singapore!

Introduction
DP Badminton Academy is set-up by Ex-China National Team Player, Du Peng.

We have a group of experienced coach to tailor specific program for all level of play from beginner to intermediate to advance. The program designed by us will bring the student/trainee to greater height of their badminton level.

Under the guidance of our coaches, our player’s skills and techniques have improved tremendously. Our coaches have proven track records in coaching top competitive players that have attained Champion, Runners-ups for age group and Top 3 in National School Level.

Available GROUP Training:
Tuesday 8pm-10pm at Yishun Sports Hall (Beginner/Intermediate) *Teenager&Adult

Friday 8pm-10pm at Jurong West Sports Hall (Intermediate/Advance) *Teenager&Adult

Saturday 2pm-4pm at Clementi Sports Hall (Intermediate) *Kids&Teenager
Saturday 4pm-6pm at Clementi Sports Hall (Beginner) *Kids&Teenager
Saturday 7pm-9pm at Spectra School Hall (Beginner) *Kids&Teenager
Saturday 8-10pm at Bishan CC (Intermediate/Advance) *Adult

Sunday 9am-11am at Boon Lay Secondary School (Beginner/Intermediate) *Teenager&Adult
Sunday 1pm-3pm at Boon Lay Secondary School (Beginner/High Beginner) *Kids
Sunday 3pm-6pm at Boon Lay Secondary School (Advance) *Teenager&Adult
Sunday 5pm-7pm at Clementi Sports Hall (Beginner) *Teenager&Adult

*As we are expanding to whole Singapore, we are opening up our vacancy to:
1. Corporate Training
2. School/International School Training
3. New Group Training
4. 1 Coach : 1 Student Training
5. 1 Coach : 2 Student Training
6. 1 Coach : 3 Student Training
7. 1 Coach : 4 Student Training

To obtain more information, please contact us:
Email: DPB.Enquiry@gmail.com
Phone: +65 9679 6771

Mingjun
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mingjun » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Ming Jun and I'm providing badminton training for beginners children and adults. If you are looking to improve your play or just picking up the sport, feel free to join!

What you'll learn:
1) proper footwork
2) proper strokes and techniques

I used to play badminton competitively and had professional training since 9 years old. I played for Kong Hwa School and subsequently entered ACS (Independent) through DSA and played for the school for the 6 years. I have won numerous awards throughout my badminton career. Most notably, I won the deciding match against RIJC and got A division champion in 2010.

Here's an article of us winning the title https://www.redsports.sg/2010/05/19/acs ... dminton/3/
Here's a video of the A Div finals. I'm the one in black playing third singles starting from 3:20 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asZA3nph8MY

Please whatsapp me at 96343726 for more details. Thank you! :lol:

m.academy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Badminton Group Training

Post by m.academy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:53 pm

Badminton Group Training Max 4-5 students
Greetings from M Badminton Academy
We are here to provide best quality training at an affordable rate. We have a team of national/experienced coaches driven with passion and dedication that delivers guaranteed results to your badminton skills.
Currently, we have opened 2 classes of group trainings, at Seng Kang and Tiong Bahru. All levels of play (Kids and Adults) are welcome (Intermediates and above preferred)

Training Fees will be $140/month

For more information you may contact me at 87397592 , or pm me here.

extremepower
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by extremepower » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:59 pm

I have a few slots available for badminton coaching. I am the only and first coach in singapore using video analytics. Your kids will not be left behind or just loiter around.

Am also a level 2 ncap qualified coach. Cert available. 95% of other coaches are level one only. Some didnt even have the cert. I am still one of the top competitive player in my age group. I have a few students who are already qualified themselves into sports school.

I will personally coach the student and dont use intermediate coaches. No marketing mumbo jumbo like other coaches where they will use another person to coach your kids.

1 to 1 will full attention. Meaning, value for your hard earned money. No registration fee. Free tshirt for kids. Slots depends on availability as I have to serve other student as well. Appreciate your understanding.

I have a youtube website to store your videos. Your kids will cherish it when they grow older. A bit of nostalgia like others. I have an Australian degree and will ensure that your kid have the best understanding with regards to communication. Gday mate. I may pick up and drop off your kid occasionally. If its near to the hall.

Email to xtremexn@gmail.com for quick reply. If you want quicker reply, whatsapp to xtremexn ( convert to a number on your phone. A bit cryptic cool? Haha whatdaya reckon? ) Enjoy life. You may send this notes to your friends in case they are keen to join you as a group.

Mingjun
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mingjun » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Ming Jun and the head coach at Refine Badminton. I have created a website https://refinebadminton.com/online-tutorials/ where I will post badminton tutorials. Feel free to check it out.
You can also take a look at our training on our instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/p/BuJL-JoB5zH ... hare_sheet

All my students have improved a lot since training with me. If you are interested to join, you can whatsapp or call me at 96343726. Thanks for reading:)