Post by Icylin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:24 am

What are the rates like?

CarolW
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Re: All About Archery

Post by CarolW » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:18 am

DM Archery Turfclub is a nice and safe place to learn Archery. We were very addicted and added another half an hour of practice time for $10 each.

gracey_yeo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by gracey_yeo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:37 am

I am also interested to enroll my 10-year-old son to an archery class. I am still confused if which of them is best for a beginner. I hope that someone could summarize the pros and cons of each clubs.

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by LucyL » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm

I am also interested to enrol my niece to an archery club. Our great grandfather was a champ in archery however he was not able to teach us because he died when in an accident. We have noticed that our niece is eager to relive our great grandfather's expertise and we really need help to harness her skills. Any recommendations?

mummyK30
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by mummyK30 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:06 pm

DM Archery
Set up in 1999, DM Archery conducts archery courses for enthusiasts both locally and in the region. The company has introduced the sport to many beginners over the years, and several have gone on to become competent and competitive archers. With many qualified instructors on hand to coach at the outdoor ranges that the club operates, they seek to help uncover more local talents who have the potential to compete professionally.
Address: 1 Orchid Club Road, Orchid Country Club, Singapore 769162

sakaraba
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Total Likes:2

Post by sakaraba » Sat May 30, 2020 2:03 am

phtthp wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:50 am
what's the advantage, of learning Archery ?
If they enjoy it, it's a very good hobby. Most important thing is kids enjoy it. I see parents pushing their kids to become a paino or violin maestro, but kids don't enjoy it and you can see it.

it's important to get kids into hobbies that take long time to get good, which are rewarding. It teaches them delayed gratification and understand the principles of master. That things worth achieving take a long time to master, there are hurdles, plataus, growth spurts etc. You learn to overcome these obstacles in your hobby, and it's easy to spot them in your education & career.

Video games on there otherhand are full of instant gratification and weaken that aspect of your drive.

KeeChoo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by KeeChoo » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:24 pm

Can recommend the best rates to learn archery for kids?