All About Soccer

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
kiasu_pig
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: All About Soccer

Post by kiasu_pig » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:15 am

For Singaporeans and PRs, SGActive is organising a football training programme at Serangoon Stadium for 6-12 years old kids. Training sessions are to be conducted on Saturday afternoon 3pm to 4.30pm and cost only $24 for 4 sessions a month. Code is "Serangoon Cubs". First session starts this Saturday 4-July.

P/s. My DS1 is with Real Madrid Technical Foundation Academy currently. I'm enrolling him with Serangoon Cubs so that he would have more opportunities to exercise.
Keeping my fingers crossed. :xedfingers: hope to ease my expenses as well. 1 month fee is cheaper than 1 session with any commercial football academy.

sailorman
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by sailorman » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm

I have 5 of 10 rotational kids, occasionally playing in Tanglin Halt, Telok Blangah, Bukit Merah, West Coast or Sengkang street/futsal courts.
]
Looking for 7-10 years old boys/girls to join in for fun, simple kicks and parents sharing.

Next game, this Saturday, 4-530pm Tanglin Halt. Free game (street hardcourt)
State your interest here, for this or future games.
WhatsApp me at 9 double 3 (7) - triple three (9) for details..

Razack
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Razack » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Anyone wants kids junior football at good price n bagain can PM me. Will pass you the seller details. Seller selling Authentic Genuine Molten football. Got a size 5 handstitched Molten football at a very good deal!

PrimaryParent
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by PrimaryParent » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Any recommendations to sign up for soccer? Thks

kiasu_pig
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kiasu_pig » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 am

PrimaryParent wrote:Any recommendations to sign up for soccer? Thks
There are plenty of soccer academies in Singapore to cater for all economic class. From the wallet-friendly ActiveSG soccer academies held at various sports stadiums to premium acedemies like Real Madrid, Chelsea, etc. There are even soccer lessons for children
organised by some community centres. So parents are really spoilt for choice if u ask me.

Maybe you would share the area u are residing in and other considerations, and the parents here would be able to help u.

BranT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by BranT » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:33 am

kiasu_pig wrote:
There are plenty of soccer academies in Singapore to cater for all economic class. From the wallet-friendly ActiveSG soccer academies held at various sports stadiums to premium acedemies like Real Madrid, Chelsea, etc. There are even soccer lessons for children
organised by some community centres. So parents are really spoilt for choice if u ask me.

Maybe you would share the area u are residing in and other considerations, and the parents here would be able to help u.

Any recommendation near Hougang area? Thanks! :imanangel:

kiasu_pig
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by kiasu_pig » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 pm

BranT wrote:
kiasu_pig wrote:

Any recommendation near Hougang area? Thanks! :imanangel:
Hougang area has a few soccer academies. For one, Hougang Sports Centre has it's ActiveSG soccer academy. Kovan Sports Centre has MOF Academy. To name a few which I have heard rave reviews about.

SamsonSun
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by SamsonSun » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 am

I live at Hougang area and I agree with that. Thought of signing my son up for some soccer classes so that he can improve on his techniques. For now, he plays with his friends and I train him a little too. It is a good chance for me to bond with him.
:lol:

frosties
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by frosties » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:42 am

We are at Farrer Road mrt. Wondering if there’s any class nearby to take my 8 and 12 years old for soccer.

Thanks

RachelStar
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by RachelStar » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Around yishun, got any soccer club to join?