All About Golf

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
mantaray
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Kindergolf - made a ridiculous "refund" for outsta

Post by mantaray » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Its a joke I think - as mentioned in my earlier post, Kindergolf abruptly terminated classes, failed to revert to us for a month and now I wish to terminate my child's classes there. We have been long time customer of Kindergolf but no more.

Today I received the cheque for the refund - it is in the form of a credit note that can be used to purchase Kindergolf services., What kind of refund is that - why would i ever want to take up services from an organisation that betrayed my trust. Bad treatment of customers and ridiculous insincere recovery. This is virtually no refund and I can only throw away the credit note than to suffer the "service again".

I also received a very insincere note from the "management" which amongst other things addressed my daughter as a boy.

wobblejelly
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Better get private coach than to go with Kindergolf

Post by wobblejelly » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 pm

My daughter was enrolled with Kindergolf for 1 year but I decided to stop her lessons recently.
I think it is better to get other private coaches as the fees that Kindergolf charge is expensive and pace too slow. Most of the lessons were conducted in-doors until much much later in the curriculum. I just cannot figure how the kids can learn if they are not out there hitting golf balls.

dreams
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Golf

Post by dreams » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi,

i am thinking of sending my 5.5 year old son for Golf lesson cos recently he attended a golf school holiday program and enjoys it. It was with KinderGolf.

Other than Kindergolf, anyone has any other suggestion for Golf classes?

LILY FOO
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LILY FOO » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:36 pm

You can try any of the golf academy at country club with golf facilities. My boy is having lesson since 5 at Phil Brew Golf Academy at NSRCC.

poo_power
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by poo_power » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Free Kindergolf trial at Orchid Country Club

Promotion till 25th April

Call 6555 5955 to register :p

sleepy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:39

Post by sleepy » Thu May 20, 2010 4:34 pm

LILY FOO wrote:You can try any of the golf academy at country club with golf facilities. My boy is having lesson since 5 at Phil Brew Golf Academy at NSRCC.
How much is the fees? Which coach is good?

noobparent
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by noobparent » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

oooh. expensive sport to pick up.

I assume after your boy picks up the rudimentary of golf, you'll be bringing him to play at some club?

Parent2008
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:8

Re: More than Golf

Post by Parent2008 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 am

Tim wrote:KinderGolf teaches more than Golf. It is about child development in various aspects with relation to the sports. Many avid golfer wishes they had started early and had learned first from the green(Chipping and Putting) to the tee box.

There is a new KinderGolf outlet set up in Serangoon Gardens, 10A Maju Ave. Trainer and Coaches there are solid in golf. Centre is run by a Singapore PGA professional.
Hi, I am keen to know how you are aware that the Trainer and Coaches are solid in golf? I have seen a lot of the them and they look barely 25. For the price we are paying (something like $50 per session), I think that there could be Pros charging such rates. And with their emphasis on "indoor", I wonder how long it will take for a child to progress outdoor (which is the real game).

fattysuperfamily
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fattysuperfamily » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Most of the time, parents themselves know the sport before sending their kids to pick up golf right? Heard there are events where dad/mum team up with kids for a game...so for thsoe parents who are into the game... :?

fattysuperfamily
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by fattysuperfamily » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 pm

ops...i meant who are NOT into the sport.