Ready Steady Go Kids - 10 sports programme

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Ready Steady Go Kids - 10 sports programme

Postby androidrobot » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello there,

I received a flyer in my mailbox about the Ready Steady Go Kids programme. Seems like a lot of fun.

Decided to send both my kids for the free trial at East Coast. They said they just finished with Football and will be doing basketball this weekend.

Has anyone tried it? It looks good for motor skills development http://www.readysteadygokids.com.sg/

:lovesite:

androidrobot
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Ready Steady Go Kids - 10 sports programme

Postby dadwith3kids » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 pm

I am going to the one at Bukit Timah which I gather has just started this term. My 2 older ones are enjoying it! The teachers are very engaging. The kids have even started doing some of the stuff at home... lay out circuits, had their lego men kick balls and stuff. Check it out, they offered me a free trial and that's how I saw it first hand.

dadwith3kids
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sundaymorning » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:17 am

dadwith3kids wrote:I am going to the one at Bukit Timah which I gather has just started this term. My 2 older ones are enjoying it! The teachers are very engaging. The kids have even started doing some of the stuff at home... lay out circuits, had their lego men kick balls and stuff. Check it out, they offered me a free trial and that's how I saw it first hand.

I am gonna bring my kids to try at the amk branch .
Thank you for your feedback :)

sundaymorning
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Imami » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 am

It is great fun. My little boy loves it so much that he can't wait for his weekly lessons to come! I went for a "watch by the side" session. While, it's probably one of the very few classes where u see every kid trying to do their best and enjoying every minute of the lesson!

When I see the games/activities they play, it reminded me of my primary school days - so PE lessons wor.... :love: I see how the coaches guide the weaker kids on their motor skills and movement coordination. Nice.

I think kids need to expend their energies on a regular basis as part of their healthy growth. Seems to me that my kid should be leading a more active life. So this is one good initiative!

Imami
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ericoh » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Ready Steady Go Kids is currently conducting classes at 5 location; Punggol, Woodland, Bukit Timah, East Coast.

They are having year end promotion for Holiday programme in december and 2014 term 1 registration.

Cheers!

ericoh
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blue Pearl » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 am

any other places this year.

Blue Pearl
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Serendipity » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Is this programme good? Any recent feedback?
How does it compare to Shaw's Little League? TIA!

Serendipity
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics