All About Recreational Swimming

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
tmslum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Recreational Swimming

Post by tmslum » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Beware of this lady swimming coach from Bretheon a.k.a Alpha Genesis Pte Ltd (www.swimminglessonssg.com/).
She used to be a woman, now she is taking too much of steroids and testosterones to transform into a man. Her voice has changed and deepened to a man's voice and she has facial hair. This is a dishonest act of doping.
If you are looking for a female, this one is neither a female or a male. And schools continued to hire her for school's swimsafer programmes. This is very weird! Would you let your children learn swimming from a transgender and a cheater??

https://www.myactivesg.com/~/media/cons ... ebsite.pdf

tmslum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tmslum » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:41 am

yanyantan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:59 pm
after how long can your kids swim on their own after attending swimming classes weekly? My 2nd one been learning for nearly 1 year and still can't swim on his own. somemore his is one to one. Last time my older one can do it within 6 months. getting worried and asked coach but he says every child is different.
Yes, every child is different. But if 1 year still cannot swim, it just goes to show the coach is lousy.
I have seen a few coaches who have students who are 5+ yrs old & 10 yrs old and extremely phobia of water but are able to swim in 3-4 months & get Silver certificate in 1 yr 6 months respectively. And the 10 yrs old kid can swim efficiently.

tmslum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tmslum » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:57 am

doraxmon wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:05 pm
any review about toa payoh safra fins swim school? i'm thinking of starting lessons for my son (5.5 years) but so far unable to get a timeslot there.
Try not to enrol your child with Swim Schools. They usually have big classes and hire random coaches, which do not provide an environment for your child to learn efficiently. Especially those swimming coaches and swim schools who print their own Name & Contacts on their own swim caps and give away as advertising gimmick.
Most swim schools only have one main interest, making money out of parents who are ignorant about swimming. So my advice is to go to the pool a few times and observe the coaches who are teaching swimming.

tmslum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tmslum » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:29 am

Beware of this Transgender Swimming Coach!
Woman transformed to a Man.
From a woman Loke Lai Kwan to a man Loke Wing Gwan.

Janet32
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by Janet32 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 am

tmslum wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:29 am

Beware of this Transgender Swimming Coach!
Woman transformed to a Man.
From a woman Loke Lai Kwan to a man Loke Wing Gwan.
This is worrying, mind sharing what happened?

tmslum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by tmslum » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 pm

This ex-lady coach is phallocentric. That is why she changed sex to become a man. This is worrying because we don't know what is her motive. And she(or he) is still being hired by vendors to conduct MOE swimsafer projects till now.
Parents should complain or do something about this matter before anything serious happen. For all you know, she(or he) might target secondary school girls.