All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby phtthp » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:28 pm

if you're serious about learning Rhythmic Gymnastics and keen to join school team -
you should find out who is that specific RG coach attached to your dd school, responsible to train the girls.
instead of joining any RG training school, at random.

it's much more effective this way !

because whoever coach that's been attached to your dd particular primary school to train the girls in RG, is always on the constant lookout of talent pool, to join school team. And they have specific criteria to look out for, for girls keen to join school team.

if your dd go to another RG coach -
their criteria & training style may be different from that of the specific RG coach that's been attached to your dd school.

if you're not sure who is the specific RG coach in your dd school -
can call up your school, ask to speak to the Tr in charge of RG in the school.
This Tr in charge is not the coach.
But she'll know who is the RG coach, attached to your dd school.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby sembgal » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 pm

phtthp wrote:if you're serious about learning Rhythmic Gymnastics and keen to join school team -
you should find out who is that specific RG coach attached to your dd school, responsible to train the girls.
instead of joining any RG training school, at random.

it's much more effective this way !

because whoever coach that's been attached to your dd particular primary school to train the girls in RG, is always on the constant lookout of talent pool, to join school team. And they have specific criteria to look out for, for girls keen to join school team.

if your dd go to another RG coach -
their criteria & training style may be different from that of the specific RG coach that's been attached to your dd school.

if you're not sure who is the specific RG coach in your dd school -
can call up your school, ask to speak to the Tr in charge of RG in the school.
This Tr in charge is not the coach.
But she'll know who is the RG coach, attached to your dd school.

SORG coaches http://www.sorg.com.sg/coaches.htm
are engaged by some popular schools specializing in Rhythmic Gymnastics.

Pang Qiong selects those who are truly outstanding in RG and only those selected by her can be trained by her. You cannot request for her to teach your child. The child must have the potential before she will teach.

As for Shen Yang, she is very strict in her teaching of RG to girls from school teams. A very popular coach engaged to train the girls' for school teams in school and for competition.

If parents want the children to go school team, be prepared to learn externally (at RG schools) as well as internally in school.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: All About Rhythmic Gymnastics

Postby Honesty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Poonie wrote:I am looking for a pre-loved rhythmic gymnastics competition leotard for my 12 year old. Let me know if you are selling or renting yours?

Hi Poonie

What's your gal's size? small frame?

Honesty
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Liliana pink » Thu May 01, 2014 1:11 pm

I think there is gonna be a new rhythmic gymnastics class at Asia Gymnastics Academy

Liliana pink
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Liliana pink » Tue May 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi,

Can someone tell me the differences between Fly Once Rhythmic Gymnastics and School of Rhythmic Gymnastics? Which one is better?

Liliana pink
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Fengi » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Hi my gal is turning 4T this August. She started going to bishan sport hall for AG early this yr. I found the coach too young n inexperienced. Its kind of waste of time.

I stay at bishan, bisham sport hall is very convenience to me. I notices there are few other coaches conduct their classes there. Can anyone recommend a good school that conduct class there for 4T.?

THanks in advance.

Fengi
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby SAHM2013 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:39 am

Fengi wrote:Hi my gal is turning 4T this August. She started going to bishan sport hall for AG early this yr. I found the coach too young n inexperienced. Its kind of waste of time.

I stay at bishan, bisham sport hall is very convenience to me. I notices there are few other coaches conduct their classes there. Can anyone recommend a good school that conduct class there for 4T.?

THanks in advance.

Hi. May I know which gym school or coach did your gal join? I'm interested to send my 6yo there as well due to convenient location. Mind to share the duration and fees? TIA :smile:

SAHM2013
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby klitz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a leotard for my gal who is currently wearing size5 clothings. Anyone has got a preloved to let go or would be able to advise where could I get more affordable leotard?
Thanks!

klitz
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Funx3 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

klitz wrote:Hi,
I'm looking for a leotard for my gal who is currently wearing size5 clothings. Anyone has got a preloved to let go or would be able to advise where could I get more affordable leotard?
Thanks!

Hi, i got a GK leo my gal worn in her P3 days for competition, worn for 1 inter sch competition only.
Bought at $220, can sell to u at $50.
Interested?

Funx3
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby SAHM2013 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 pm

klitz wrote:Hi,
Thanks!

Hi. I'm not sure what's ur budget but I've pm u anyway. Check it out. Cheers.

SAHM2013
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics