All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby phtthp » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:20 am

Wcu wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know how to join the st nicks AG classes for k1 /k2 students?
Tks

first, are you an old gal (Phase 2A2), from SNGS primary school ?

best to call up SNGS primary school, ask to speak to AG coach directly, find out what is the latest change(s) done in the school, whether can still allow Phase 2A2 Old gals' K1 /K2 aged daughter : to join AG, or not ?

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby bbmum05 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:43 pm

My friend is ex Malaysia National team and ASEAN Schools RG gold medalist. She has been out of the industries for many years due to family commitment. Recently, she tell me she want to start a small gym class for kids 4-7 yrs on weekends. Reason 1 :She loves RG and like kids very much, Reason 2 : Her daughter currently 4yrs old has shown high interest in this area. She need a playgroup to get her girl started.

Do let me know if anyone keen to join her little group. Fees will be reasonable as it is for recreational only.

bbmum05
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Maple leaf » Mon May 04, 2015 2:52 pm

My dd just joined her school's Rhythmic Gymnastic. Can someone advise me how she can practice during her free time? Are there places she can practice ?

was wondering how to let her practice as not much space for her to do somersaults at home. :?:

TIA.

Maple leaf
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby graciet » Mon May 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find AG class for my 6 yr old girl in Sengkang, Hougang or Ponggol?

Thanks!

graciet
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby livvie » Mon May 11, 2015 11:38 am

Called FlyOnce yesterday (10/5) and was told that they now run lessons at Sengkang Sports Complex (which is the Anchorvale CC/ Sengkang Swimming Pool) on weekends.

livvie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Honesty » Tue May 12, 2015 9:02 am

Hi

I have pre-owned RGym ball, rope and toe shoes in good condition to let go.

Honesty
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby utopia_snow » Thu May 21, 2015 3:50 pm

Dear all

Can anyone advise which place is good in Rhythmic Gymnastic? Is Fly Once Gymnastic or School of Rhythmic Gymnastic good? Which is better? Anyone knows the fees? Is it weekly lesson of 1hr or 2hrs?

utopia_snow
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Ondine » Sat May 23, 2015 7:04 pm

bbmum05 wrote:My friend is ex Malaysia National team and ASEAN Schools RG gold medalist. She has been out of the industries for many years due to family commitment. Recently, she tell me she want to start a small gym class for kids 4-7 yrs on weekends. Reason 1 :She loves RG and like kids very much, Reason 2 : Her daughter currently 4yrs old has shown high interest in this area. She need a playgroup to get her girl started.

Do let me know if anyone keen to join her little group. Fees will be reasonable as it is for recreational only.

Hi! I'm keen for my girl to do this if it's still going on. Please PM me?
Thank you!

Ondine
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Maycwy » Wed May 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. My gal is learning RG level 2 and part of the sch team. Bought a ball recently for her but coach says it's too small. Anyone interested, pls pm me, thks

Maycwy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bbmum05 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:56 am

Ondine wrote:
bbmum05 wrote:My friend is ex Malaysia National team and ASEAN Schools RG gold medalist. She has been out of the industries for many years due to family commitment. Recently, she tell me she want to start a small gym class for kids 4-7 yrs on weekends. Reason 1 :She loves RG and like kids very much, Reason 2 : Her daughter currently 4yrs old has shown high interest in this area. She need a playgroup to get her girl started.

Hi! I'm keen for my girl to do this if it's still going on. Please PM me?
Thank you!

Have PM you!

bbmum05
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics