Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby phtthp » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:34 pm

patlsy79 wrote:Hi I am new in this Gym. Appreciate advice on the cost per lesson/term, most affordable school in term of fee for weekend classes for my P3 kids. Is it too late to start at this age? my gal has shown strong interest in Gym and like to learn further. Been doing own splitting and somersault at home so I am worried about the safety without proper training.

Thanks !!

Does your P3 daughter's school hire their own internal professional RG coaches, for RG Cca ? If Yes, just approach them, ask them to train your daughter.

Besides conducting RG lessons internally within school compound premises, they also conduct outside, on certain days of the week. They can provide u more info, if u ask

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby patlsy79 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:05 pm

phtthp wrote:
patlsy79 wrote:Hi I am new in this Gym. Appreciate advice on the cost per lesson/term, most affordable school in term of fee for weekend classes for my P3 kids. Is it too late to start at this age? my gal has shown strong interest in Gym and like to learn further. Been doing own splitting and somersault at home so I am worried about the safety without proper training.

Thanks !!

Does your P3 daughter's school hire their own internal professional RG coaches, for RG Cca ? If Yes, just approach them, ask them to train your daughter.

Besides conducting RG lessons internally within school compound premises, they also conduct outside, on certain days of the week. They can provide u more info, if u ask

No their sch doesn't have this CCA... that's why we need to enroll them somewhere. I am looking at this Gymastic Educations as I was told they provide coaches to most pri schs in SG and also cheerleading lessons in sch. Not sure how is it but quite costly 1.5hrs/lesson $38. is this standard rate?

patlsy79
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby patlsy79 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:25 pm

ballestic wrote:

Thanks !!

Hi there,

iF your child has shown great interest then go for it! My 2 girls are taking part in rhythmic Gymnastics which is more of a ballet form of Gymnastics, on the other hand, my Neice takes part in Artistic Gymnastics which revolves around balancing on the beams and more. My eldest girl tried artistic Gymnastics but tend to prefer rhythmic Gymnastics.

try out fly once Gymnastics, alpha Gymnastics,prime Gymnastics or even crestar dance centre.

Not sure about other schools but I heard alpha Gymnastics offer free first trials and for crestar its $32.10 per single lesson.

:smile: :tongue:

Hi may I know where are your gals learning then?

patlsy79
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kaitlynangelica » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi,

Am glad to have found this....

My gal is in sec1 this year. Suddenly, she has a keen interest in gym.

I am very sad because I feel that it will be hard for her to catch up....if she even can at all.

Feel sad because she only registered this interest very recently .......I wish I had sent her for lessons earlier.

All the other kids her age are way way more advance because they have been taking listens since they were toddlers.

The only exposure my daughter has had is during PE lessons in school.

kaitlynangelica
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ballestic » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:24 pm

patlsy79 wrote:
ballestic wrote:

Thanks !!

Hi there,

iF your child has shown great interest then go for it! My 2 girls are taking part in rhythmic Gymnastics which is more of a ballet form of Gymnastics, on the other hand, my Neice takes part in Artistic Gymnastics which revolves around balancing on the beams and more. My eldest girl tried artistic Gymnastics but tend to prefer rhythmic Gymnastics.

try out fly once Gymnastics, alpha Gymnastics,prime Gymnastics or even crestar dance centre.

Not sure about other schools but I heard alpha Gymnastics offer free first trials and for crestar its $32.10 per single lesson.

:smile: :tongue:

Hi may I know where are your gals learning then?

Hi,

She's currently at Fly-Once Gymnastics. :wink:

ballestic
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Rosachia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Hi all,

My pri 4 girl erica all of a sudden very interested in gymnastic, quite shock b'cos she is very sporty. Though gymnastics is a sport :laugh: ok so she actually changed her bowling cca to rhythmic gym at her school that has a fully equipped gymnasium. So far took 2 lessons, she enjoys in very much. Coach request her to come 3 times a week. My pri 1 girl got chosen for inter school at this age, which means she have cca at p1. My pri 4 girl wants to go competitive, we live in sengkang area, heard about relevé Gymnastics, any of you know about their competitive gym structure of class?:)
:rahrah:

Rosachia
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Rosachia » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:24 pm

HI all,

My daughters are currently in RG at st nicks. For k2 kids looking for RG, can approach their coach.

Rosachia
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Blueb » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi Rosachia

May i know who is the RG coach at St Nicks? Interested to send my gal for RG class.

Thanks lots!!!

Blueb
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby SAHMummy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello! Anyone heard of D'gym brothers at Serangoon Garden? Any feedback? Thank you!

SAHMummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby kissiekiss » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:36 am

Hi all,

I would like to ask if there is any one day RG courses in sg? May I know where to buy competition RG leotard?

kissiekiss
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres