LEARNConcierge

All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Junangie » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 pm

TAT wrote:I've searched online but can't find it. Any gymnastics class near Hougang or is Bishan the nearest? Thanks.


Hi at bishan. My daughter used to do artistic gym at bishan cc. i think the company is funyard. they have facebook!
have fun:) If your interested in rhythmic gym then refer to my previous post of pm me!

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby mysteria » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 am

Rosachia wrote:HI all,

My daughters are currently in RG at st nicks. For k2 kids looking for RG, can approach their coach.


Hi,

Do u mind sharing more on how we could approach the coach if my girl is in kindergarten and might be joining SNGS next year?

Thanks.

mysteria
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Junangie » Sun May 07, 2017 12:04 am

mysteria wrote:
Rosachia wrote:HI all,

My daughters are currently in RG at st nicks. For k2 kids looking for RG, can approach their coach.


Hi,

Do u mind sharing more on how we could approach the coach if my girl is in kindergarten and might be joining SNGS next year?

Thanks.



hello, my girl, she shared that sngs is trained by releve gym. you may contact the coach by searching up her name or company (releve rhythmic gymnastics) . her name is ms cherrie

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby mysteria » Sun May 07, 2017 10:39 pm

Junangie wrote:
mysteria wrote:
Rosachia wrote:HI all,

My daughters are currently in RG at st nicks. For k2 kids looking for RG, can approach their coach.


Hi, :thankyou: :smile:

Do u mind sharing more on how we could approach the coach if my girl is in kindergarten and might be joining SNGS next year?

Thanks.



hello, my girl, she shared that sngs is trained by releve gym. you may contact the coach by searching up her name or company (releve rhythmic gymnastics) . her name is ms cherrie


:duck: :thankyou:
Oh thanks aplenty!
Shall be in contact with them soon! :smile:

mysteria
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Thankfuleveryday » Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Can any parents advise which gyms/coaches for artistic gymnastics who have a good track record for producing winners at school and national competitions? My girl has been in a small private gym and she has shown potential, but her current gym is unable to provide adequate training for competitive gymnastics.

We returned to Singapore not long ago and her school does not offer gymnastics cca, so we really need help to point us to the right direction. We didnt know where to start so we just put her in a gym near our place. We don't know how to proceed from here and really need some insider info to help my girl.

I realise there is a governing body called Singapore Gymnastics, can I approach them for help with coaching? Any info or help will be greatly appreciated as we are really clueless about gymnastics in Singapore.

Thankfuleveryday
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby rstkiki » Mon May 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Thankfuleveryday wrote:Can any parents advise which gyms/coaches for artistic gymnastics who have a good track record for producing winners at school and national competitions? My girl has been in a small private gym and she has shown potential, but her current gym is unable to provide adequate training for competitive gymnastics.

We returned to Singapore not long ago and her school does not offer gymnastics cca, so we really need help to point us to the right direction. We didnt know where to start so we just put her in a gym near our place. We don't know how to proceed from here and really need some insider info to help my girl.

I realise there is a governing body called Singapore Gymnastics, can I approach them for help with coaching? Any info or help will be greatly appreciated as we are really clueless about gymnastics in Singapore.


Are you looking for rhythmic gymnastics or artistic gymnastics?
If it's RG, then I recommend Funyard at Bishan Community Hall. They train schools that have taken top spots at the recent interschool competitions.

rstkiki
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Thankfuleveryday » Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm

rstkiki wrote:
Thankfuleveryday wrote:Can any parents advise which gyms/coaches for artistic gymnastics who have a good track record for producing winners at school and national competitions? My girl has been in a small private gym and she has shown potential, but her current gym is unable to provide adequate training for competitive gymnastics.

We returned to Singapore not long ago and her school does not offer gymnastics cca, so we really need help to point us to the right direction. We didnt know where to start so we just put her in a gym near our place. We don't know how to proceed from here and really need some insider info to help my girl.

I realise there is a governing body called Singapore Gymnastics, can I approach them for help with coaching? Any info or help will be greatly appreciated as we are really clueless about gymnastics in Singapore.


Are you looking for rhythmic gymnastics or artistic gymnastics?
If it's RG, then I recommend Funyard at Bishan Community Hall. They train schools that have taken top spots at the recent interschool competitions.


We are looking for artistic gymnastics, are there any good gyms or coaches in Bishan for AG?

Thankfuleveryday
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:10 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re:

Postby Junangie » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 am

sachiko wrote:
b2b3m4 wrote:Im not sure if this post is still relevant. Prime gym has started a new class in rhythmic gym, u may want to call them to enquire.


I did check with Prime Gym. Apparently this new class is for age 5 to 8. As my DD is already 8 this year, I signed her up at the gym club that specialises in rhythmic gym in Hougang instead.


yes abit late hehe. may i ask what club she is from?

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re:

Postby Junangie » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 am

sachiko wrote:
b2b3m4 wrote:Im not sure if this post is still relevant. Prime gym has started a new class in rhythmic gym, u may want to call them to enquire.


I did check with Prime Gym. Apparently this new class is for age 5 to 8. As my DD is already 8 this year, I signed her up at the gym club that specialises in rhythmic gym in Hougang instead.


yes abit late hehe. may i ask what club she is from?

Junangie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:32 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Snsn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:22 pm

TAT wrote:I've searched online but can't find it. Any gymnastics class near Hougang or is Bishan the nearest? Thanks.


Highly passionate coach with lots of success - TJGYM. They train at Sengkang CC.

Snsn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 pm
Total Likes: 0


PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics

LEARNConcierge