Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Sherlynntong » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 am

Anyone has any feedbacks about RG with Flyonce at Bishan Sports Hall?
And also, any rgps parent here? Care to share which centre is currently training rgps RG team?

Sherlynntong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby chapmummy » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Sherlynntong wrote:Anyone has any feedbacks about RG with Flyonce at Bishan Sports Hall?
And also, any rgps parent here? Care to share which centre is currently training rgps RG team?

My girl did not enjoy lessons there because she found it boring . we then decided to do rg in her school under a cosch from china

chapmummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Please help!!

Postby Lonbehold » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 am

Hi all! I'm new to this forum. Firstly,sorry to say i am not a parent.But I signed up as i noticed this forum contained alot of valuable information.I am a 14 year old,really interested in gymnastics.Im really happy to see all the parents here signing up and asking about gymnastic lessons whereas my mom doesn't even care tht much to help me find lessons online.
Please help me.I reside in woodlands and is looking for a cheap affordable gymnastic class to take for 14 year old beginners.It has to be affordable as i am currently working online to earn some extra cash and it's not alot.My mom would not support me so i have to support myself.Please help me list down (if you can) the gymnastics lesson prices that anywhere offers per term and how many times and hours a week.I will appreciate it alot!

Lonbehold
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Please help!!

Postby Lonbehold » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:59 am

Hi all! I'm new to this forum. Firstly,sorry to say i am not a parent.But I signed up as i noticed this forum contained alot of valuable information.I am a 14 year old,really interested in gymnastics.Im really happy to see all the parents here signing up and asking about gymnastic lessons whereas my mom doesn't even care tht much to help me find lessons online.
Please help me.I reside in woodlands and is looking for a cheap affordable gymnastic class to take for 14 year old beginners.It has to be affordable as i am currently working online to earn some extra cash and it's not alot.My mom would not support me so i have to support myself.Please help me list down (if you can) the gymnastics lesson prices that anywhere offers per term and how many times and hours a week.I will appreciate it alot!

Lonbehold
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby hello888 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:25 pm

kaitlynangelica wrote:Hi,

Am glad to have found this....

My gal is in sec1 this year. Suddenly, she has a keen interest in gym.

I am very sad because I feel that it will be hard for her to catch up....if she even can at all.

Feel sad because she only registered this interest very recently .......I wish I had sent her for lessons earlier.

All the other kids her age are way way more advance because they have been taking listens since they were toddlers.

The only exposure my daughter has had is during PE lessons in school.

hi im in lower sec this year im a Dancer since P1-p6 now i am interested in rgym can you share your daughter's experience and where did she attend her classes thank you !!

hello888
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Please help!!

Postby gerzy123 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 am

Lonbehold wrote:Hi all! I'm new to this forum. Firstly,sorry to say i am not a parent.But I signed up as i noticed this forum contained alot of valuable information.I am a 14 year old,really interested in gymnastics.Im really happy to see all the parents here signing up and asking about gymnastic lessons whereas my mom doesn't even care tht much to help me find lessons online.

Hi,
You are looking at Rhythmic or Artistic Gym. If you are looking at RGym then the nearest to Woodlands will be Leopard Sport currently training at Jurong East Big Box. You can do a google search. I am not sure if they takes in 14 yos, but gym lessons are not cheap, it will be around 20-35 per hour. You will needs to put many hours to be proficient in it. There are many newly clubs form nowadays, like agape rhythmic, rhythmic & groove etc. Google and you will find many.

gerzy123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby gerzy123 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 am

To add on, if you are looking for cheaper option, there are CC that did Rgym. eg. Ang Mo Kio cc.
You can go to one.pa.gov.sg to do a search

gerzy123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby chapmummy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:38 pm

gerzy123 wrote:To add on, if you are looking for cheaper option, there are CC that did Rgym. eg. Ang Mo Kio cc.
You can go to one.pa.gov.sg to do a search

hi what school is your girl in?

chapmummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby chapmummy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:42 pm

hello888 wrote:
kaitlynangelica wrote:Hi,

Am glad to have found this....

My gal is in sec1 this year. Suddenly, she has a keen interest in gym.

I am very sad because I feel that it will be hard for her to catch up....if she even can at all.

Feel sad because she only registered this interest very recently .......I wish I had sent her for lessons earlier.

All the other kids her age are way way more advance because they have been taking listens since they were toddlers.

The only exposure my daughter has had is during PE lessons in school.

hi im in lower sec this year im a Dancer since P1-p6 now i am interested in rgym can you share your daughter's experience and where did she attend her classes thank you !!

My niece is sec 1 lower sec as well! she did gym in her school previously ( same school as my girl) but now sec school doesnt teach so shes with ms andrea now. if im not wrong her school is rhythm and groove !:) good luck.

chapmummy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Fizz » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Hi
I understand that there are a number of AG at Bishan Sports Hall. Of these schools, which are the better ones and approximately how much are their fees?
Thank you very much.

Fizz
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres