Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Re: All About Gymnastics

Postby Self taught gymnast » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Ahh may I know the contact of the teacher that Teach at the Bishan cc? Thank u :thankyou:

Self taught gymnast
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby eoh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

any reviews on KGA? From the website, there are very few Asians in that school.

eoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby meilingtan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Anyone can recommend any good RG coach in bishan or Amk for competition training?

meilingtan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby madclick » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 am

You can search for Funyard gymnastics on onepa for rhythmic gymnastics at bishan cc. Coach number is listed there. Chinese speaking only.

madclick
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby meilingtan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:23 am

Poonie wrote:Liliana Pink

Bt Timah.........ok I know of this coach who charges very reasonable rate and teaches near Coronation in one of the evenings. I will check with her if she can take you in for that evening class as that class are for more experienced gymnasts. Do you have some prior training or absolutely none? Are you in for recreation or competition cos she is coaching for competition. She will ask me these questions.

There is also Tiong Bahru CC where a reputable coach teaches on weekends. That class is more for recreation.

Alternatively you can go for private coaching by a former National Champion and judge. She teaches at Sengkang but may consider travelling to your place and do 1 to 1. Very patient and focused in her training. She also uses this VibroStretch Technique which is especially effective for late beginner as one will be able to do the split after 1 to 2 sessions on the Vibrogym machine. My daughter could touch the floor after 2 sessions when she was previously always a good 10cm away. Really frustrating for her. For the vibrogym facility you don't have to travel all the way to Sengkang. It is available at Newton.

Let me know which you are more interested in and I can let you have the contact details. For the coronation class I have to get back to you. Help me answer those questions above. Cheers.

May i have the contact of the national champion and judge?

meilingtan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Jerome Dumbo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi, I’m new here. May I have the contact for the vibrostretch gym trainer? My kid need to improve in his splits for his wushu training.

Thank you.

Jerome Dumbo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby falcon1101 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi all, anyone knows which gym coach is rgps engaging?

falcon1101
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Previous

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres