All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
Self taught gymnast
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Gymnastics

Post by Self taught gymnast » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:48 pm

Ahh may I know the contact of the teacher that Teach at the Bishan cc? Thank u :thankyou:

eoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by eoh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

any reviews on KGA? From the website, there are very few Asians in that school.

meilingtan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by meilingtan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Anyone can recommend any good RG coach in bishan or Amk for competition training?

madclick
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by madclick » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 am

You can search for Funyard gymnastics on onepa for rhythmic gymnastics at bishan cc. Coach number is listed there. Chinese speaking only.

meilingtan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by meilingtan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:23 am

Poonie wrote:Liliana Pink

Bt Timah.........ok I know of this coach who charges very reasonable rate and teaches near Coronation in one of the evenings. I will check with her if she can take you in for that evening class as that class are for more experienced gymnasts. Do you have some prior training or absolutely none? Are you in for recreation or competition cos she is coaching for competition. She will ask me these questions.

There is also Tiong Bahru CC where a reputable coach teaches on weekends. That class is more for recreation.

Alternatively you can go for private coaching by a former National Champion and judge. She teaches at Sengkang but may consider travelling to your place and do 1 to 1. Very patient and focused in her training. She also uses this VibroStretch Technique which is especially effective for late beginner as one will be able to do the split after 1 to 2 sessions on the Vibrogym machine. My daughter could touch the floor after 2 sessions when she was previously always a good 10cm away. Really frustrating for her. For the vibrogym facility you don't have to travel all the way to Sengkang. It is available at Newton.

Let me know which you are more interested in and I can let you have the contact details. For the coronation class I have to get back to you. Help me answer those questions above. Cheers.

May i have the contact of the national champion and judge?

Jerome Dumbo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Jerome Dumbo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi, I’m new here. May I have the contact for the vibrostretch gym trainer? My kid need to improve in his splits for his wushu training.

Thank you.

falcon1101
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by falcon1101 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi all, anyone knows which gym coach is rgps engaging?

kbcharmaine
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by kbcharmaine » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi ! I am looking for recommendations for competitive artistic gymnastics training for my girl . May I know which gym is good ? Thanks in advance !

xyun08
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by xyun08 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:06 am

Hi can someone recommend gymnastics school for 3yo. Looking at something fun and recreational at this introductory stage as I am considering this as her first independent drop off class. But I also want her to learn good basics . Pls advise

eoh
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by eoh » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Can I know is it a must to use a clear tape after taping the hoop? Any kinds of clear tape?