All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
crystal535
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: All About Gymnastics

Post by crystal535 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi parents, I have a p1 boy been selected for training team in school. Initially he seem doing fine till recently he mentioned that he don't wan to go for gym as there is 1 of training(with plate) he find it caused him pain and is tiring. He even tear a little while telling me.

I'm in a dilemma to withdraw him, any experienced parent can advise is this normal for the kids when he faced the tough training. Should I pull him out or let him continue? Thanks!

Hendon
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Hendon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:05 am

madclick wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 am
You can search for Funyard gymnastics on onepa for rhythmic gymnastics at bishan cc. Coach number is listed there. Chinese speaking only.
Hi, any feedback on RG conducted by Funyard Management Consultancy at Bishan CC for beginners?

floppy
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:186

Post by floppy » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:24 am

Hendon wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:05 am
madclick wrote:
You can search for Funyard gymnastics on onepa for rhythmic gymnastics at bishan cc. Coach number is listed there. Chinese speaking only.
Hi, any feedback on RG conducted by Funyard Management Consultancy at Bishan CC for beginners?
Pricing reasonable. Coaches quality good (some of their coaches were former coaches of local schools). Overall, good for beginners - especially if you are still ascertaining whether this is a sport that your daughter would like to pursue. Plenty of beginners in their classes.

*There are exceptional RG coaches / classes here, eg BPSAA, price will also be exceptional :lol:

Hendon
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Hendon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:34 pm

floppy wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:24 am
Hendon wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:05 am
madclick wrote:
Pricing reasonable. Coaches quality good (some of their coaches were former coaches of local schools). Overall, good for beginners - especially if you are still ascertaining whether this is a sport that your daughter would like to pursue. Plenty of beginners in their classes.

*There are exceptional RG coaches / classes here, eg BPSAA, price will also be exceptional :lol:
Thanks

AnneS
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by AnneS » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Hello everyone!
I would like to ask your opinion regarding this scenario.
Say, your child was discovered by a gymnast coach and you were advised that your child has the potential to become a national gymnast and you were advised to send your child to another country to be trained by high caliber gymnast coaches but all the expenses will be shouldered by you. Would you let your child pursue his passion for this sport?

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:103

Post by zac's mum » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:58 pm

AnneS wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:37 pm
Hello everyone!
I would like to ask your opinion regarding this scenario.
Say, your child was discovered by a gymnast coach and you were advised that your child has the potential to become a national gymnast and you were advised to send your child to another country to be trained by high caliber gymnast coaches but all the expenses will be shouldered by you. Would you let your child pursue his passion for this sport?
How old or how young?? Make sure it’s not a con job.

icekopi80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by icekopi80 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Can anyone recommend a RG training place near Punggol?
My DD is currently trained at Biank Panova Academy, but it is too far from us. With the increase of schedules 3X per week, we dont have enough time to send her there anymore... Thanks!!