All About Gymnastics

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents

Postby ctct61t » Sat May 22, 2010 11:31 am

my gal likes like gym dance, but is not easy to find a place nearby...

ctct61t
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Yerdua » Sun May 23, 2010 12:42 pm

b2b3m4 wrote:Has any of your kids represent their school in gymnastics though their school do not have gymnastics as a CCA?
My DD is now taking gym privately and i will most probably send her to a school nearby. But the school do not have gymnastics and i am thinking if DD can represent her school in gym, can she register that as her CCA and not take on more CCA. Will it be a uphill task to take this approach or shld i really look for a school that has gym as a CCA? She's currently taking artistic and rhythmic gym.

hi b2b3m4,

My ds is in P1 now and his sch is not offering gymnastics. Now, I'm in a serious dilemma as whether to do a transfer for him. But schools that offer gym are all the popular schs so really diffcult to transfer too.... Really at a loss... :cry:

Yerdua
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby smurf » Sun May 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi nightowl,

may I know what is the name of the sch? :?

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby 0548ling » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

sachiko wrote:Hi, I have sent u a PM.

Where in hougang? Can hav the address? TIA
[/quote]

Hi, Please pm me where is the hougang gym, thanks!

0548ling
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Rhythmic Gym

Postby snowsam » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

sachiko wrote:

Gym club is : Fly Once Gymnastics. Head of coach is Ms Sun Ping. Mobile number 93880938. Fee is $510 per term (2 hrs). Class is on Sunday 4-6pm. I think they are going to open another class on Thurs night. Please call to check.

If I am not wrong, she is also the coach for one of the primary school. The sch managed to clinch 2nd for team competition in the recent inter-school rhythmic competition. And this is their first year of participation.

By the way, how old is your child?

Hi Sachiko, is there a fees increased? As I call the Ms Sun Ping and was told that the fees is $579 (early bird).

snowsam
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sachiko » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 am

snowsam wrote:
sachiko wrote:

Gym club is : Fly Once Gymnastics. Head of coach is Ms Sun Ping. Mobile number 93880938. Fee is $510 per term (2 hrs). Class is on Sunday 4-6pm. I think they are going to open another class on Thurs night. Please call to check.

If I am not wrong, she is also the coach for one of the primary school. The sch managed to clinch 2nd for team competition in the recent inter-school rhythmic competition. And this is their first year of participation.

Hi Sachiko, is there a fees increased? As I call the Ms Sun Ping and was told that the fees is $579 (early bird).

I think they did. I paid S$579 for this term too.

sachiko
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sagent » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm

b2b3m4 wrote:Has any of your kids represent their school in gymnastics though their school do not have gymnastics as a CCA?
My DD is now taking gym privately and i will most probably send her to a school nearby. But the school do not have gymnastics and i am thinking if DD can represent her school in gym, can she register that as her CCA and not take on more CCA. Will it be a uphill task to take this approach or shld i really look for a school that has gym as a CCA? She's currently taking artistic and rhythmic gym.

yes, your dd can represent the school if the school is willing to submit her participation for the competition. Inter-schools competition is usually held in April. Am sure u can talk to the Head of CCA abt it. The only "problem" is maybe she can't qualify for team events if the school team has less than 5 members in the same category.

sagent
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby try » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 pm

How many students are there to a coach?

sachiko wrote:
snowsam wrote:
sachiko wrote:

I think they did. I paid S$579 for this term too.

try
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sachiko » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm

[quote="try"]How many students are there to a coach?

Between 4 to 8, depending on the child's age and level.

sachiko
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby 0406 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm

Both my kids in k2 and nursery are having Gymnastics in school. Recently they have just move to a bigger place at Tampines.
They are having open house this few weekends..

http://www.bearyfungym.com/index.html

YellowBelt
YellowBelt

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Fitness & Athletics