All About Basketball

Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
Total Likes:321

Re: All About Basketball

Post by ChiefKiasu » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 am

Oolibi wrote:I dont recommend such sport. My child broke leg 2 times and now he has a habitual dislocation of the shoulder joint((
Some people are born unlucky. Even if your child is accident-prone, would you rather he be injured now when he is young than when he is older? I think its up to the interest of the individual.

RoastChickenDance
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by RoastChickenDance » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:00 pm

LucyL
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by LucyL » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 am

My 2 year old boy likes to play ball a lot. I can see him playing basketball as he gets older.. I'm thinking of sending him to basketball classes. What's the best age for him to start?

deron
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by deron » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:49 am

LucyL wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 am
My 2 year old boy likes to play ball a lot. I can see him playing basketball as he gets older.. I'm thinking of sending him to basketball classes. What's the best age for him to start?
Hi, you can try contacting Coach Shaun (Co-League) at 98270641 for queries.

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:81

Post by zac's mum » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 pm

LucyL wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:26 am
That’s great! I have noticed that some kids are born with innate ball sense. I am not the first to notice this. Joseph Schooling’s mum also had this observation in an interview once.

Conversely, other kids have zero ball sense at all (can’t catch or throw very well). Such kids may be able to do it after many repeated practices.

But since your child is able to do it naturally, best to harness this inborn skill and develop it further. All the best!

BranT
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Post by BranT » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 pm

I have no experience playing basketball when I was younger. I was a kid who just like to stay at home and play computer games. But now, I am happy that I have a son who likes outdoor activities a lot including playing basketball. I am just really happy he did not grew up like me. :D

CoLeague
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by CoLeague » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Looking to get your child into sport but not sure what and who to look for? Why not try a sport like basketball that not only helps your child in his/her development, but also a fun yet education team based sport played and loved by millions across the world!

Our philosophy would be to coach our student not just the skills of the sport, but also setting a base on their values and character at the same time, we belive that sports is a great platform for it and we are happy to be serving each and everyone of you!

Join us today!

Contact number: 98270641 (coach shaun) 

Email: coleaguebball@gmail.com 

@coleague_bball (Instagram page)

@CoLeague basketball (Facebook page)

peasants
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Total Likes:11

Post by peasants » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:31 pm

I looked like I play basketball at 1.83, but the closest is volleyball which my elder daughter play. Nevertheless, its not a sport. It's a culture like hip hop. It never fails to excite. GOAT