Use this forum to discuss grooming sports and athletic talents
duckeroo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: All About Competitive Swimming

Post by duckeroo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 am

Hi,

Does anyone knows if the swim team at Jurong Country Club has transferred to other club & is their Coach Zhao Yi still coaching in Singapore? I'm interested to find out more about their team for my kids. I stay at the west side and would like to let my kids try out for competitive swimming. Thk u vy much.

Celinekho
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Celinekho » Sat May 13, 2017 12:34 am

Hi,

If you are staying around East side.

Can look for us: Pacific Swim Team

We have:
(1) Beginner class for Toddler, Children and even Adult
(2) Lifesaving Course
(3) Competitive Training for Swimming and Lifesaving
(4) Open Water Course.
(5) Transport Service to fetch your children to swimming class then send then back after their class.

Our Achievements:
Awarded The Most Outstanding Teacher in Singapore by Singapore Lifesaving Society.
Overall Youth Champion for RP Lifesaving Championship
Overall Youth Champion for NUS Lifesaving Championship

For More details can visit our website: http://www.pacificswimteam.com.sg

Thanks

swimironkids
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by swimironkids » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Hello daddy and mummy, I'm back after a long absence, busy with coaching of course and I hope I can come as as often as I can.
A short update as I love to coach competitive swimming currently I'm still coaching at Sengkang SC so if you hv kids in this area and want to try competitive do PM me to chat ya!
Training is every Wed 7 to 830pm and Fri 8 to 9pm.
Love to hear from you or watts app me Coach Jeff at 93887383
Have a great weekdays ahead!

klo44w
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by klo44w » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 am

duckeroo wrote:Hi,

Does anyone knows if the swim team at Jurong Country Club has transferred to other club & is their Coach Zhao Yi still coaching in Singapore? I'm interested to find out more about their team for my kids. I stay at the west side and would like to let my kids try out for competitive swimming. Thk u vy much.
The bulk of the JCC swimmers have moved to either SAC or APSC. Coach Zhao is back in China. Do check out SAC at MGS Blackmore or APSC at ACS(I) or ACJC (I think).

LunaRou
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by LunaRou » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Any of your children learning in SK? Which school is good to enrol?

jiangbao
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by jiangbao » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:05 pm

I am looking for clubs in the west that trains competitive swimming. my son himself wants to train more than 3-5 times a week. he already is training at that level for the SSA. however apparently SNAG requires him to join a club. problem is that we are training under a private coach whose club is located far north. We are located far West.

Therefore can anyone recommend a club that trains in the west preferably jurong area. looking to train more than 3 times per week obviously...pm me please

swimironkids
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Post by swimironkids » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi, I’m Coach Jeff coaching competitive at heartland of Sengkang SC near to your estate.
I’m a qualified and certified competitive coach by Spore Swimming Association who has gone tru proper training and mentors by some of Spore top Coaches.

Pls join a swim club if you can commit but if you can’t this is an option near you to train at the comfort of your school schedule.
Min requirement your kidz must be able to swim 3 strokes at 50m each, the rest I will take over! If only 2strokes talk to me I will assess your kidz.
PM / contact me if you re keen to develop your kidz into one
Training on Wed and Fri, Thur (stroke correction)

Regards
Jeff 93887383

Kevin911
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Kevin911 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Hi All;

I am looking for a good and fair swim club for my boys 9 yrs old.

I was with ACE swim club for a few months but......
It seems that the head coach and one lady coach are very biased towards people who can get them medals at their interclub competition only. Non performing kids just numbers to fund their $$$. Just aimlessly swimming up and down with no correction of stroke. Must pay more to correct stroke! and out of sudden they just raised their fees. Sianzz. Even after paying fees still must pay pool entrance for kid and myself. The marketing woman of the club talk to us as though this club se be Tokong! Nonsense.

I heard bigger clubs like Swimfast etc just 1 charge, free parking n entrance fee. Anyone knows? :shrug:

zac's mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:94

Post by zac's mum » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Kevin911 wrote:Hi All;

I am looking for a good and fair swim club for my boys 9 yrs old.

I was with ACE swim club for a few months but......
It seems that the head coach and one lady coach are very biased towards people who can get them medals at their interclub competition only. Non performing kids just numbers to fund their $$$. Just aimlessly swimming up and down with no correction of stroke. Must pay more to correct stroke! and out of sudden they just raised their fees. Sianzz. Even after paying fees still must pay pool entrance for kid and myself. The marketing woman of the club talk to us as though this club se be Tokong! Nonsense.

I heard bigger clubs like Swimfast etc just 1 charge, free parking n entrance fee. Anyone knows? :shrug:
My DS is with Swimfast. What do you wish to know? I confirm both locations (ACS and MGS pool) free parking but that's because lessons are held only on weekends, when these school carparks aren't being utilized by the school teachers or school buses.

Kevin911
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Kevin911 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:31 pm

TQ for reply. What is the cost at Swimfast. Do they they ensure the kids get guidance in their strokes and are they do they monitor individual timings closely? Also is there additional $ to enter pool on top of their monthly fees?

Any contact for Swimfast?