WTS: Assorted Textbooks from Primary to Secondary School(IP)

From parent... to parent... KiasuParents.com takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here.
Last post expiry: 21 days

WTS: Assorted Textbooks from Primary to Secondary School(IP)

Postby Serafinagrey » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi all,

I'm a student looking to sell textbooks and other materials we previously used in school, as well as my sister's. Do message me for any queries! I am okay with meeting up any time this week till 11 November (going overseas for a month) and after that, mostly in the central area.

Primary School:

Secondary School: (I attended an IP school where we have a subject known as Language Arts - enough said xD)
1. Full history file, inclusive of assignments, worksheets and readings given by teachers.
- contains Sec 3 and Sec 4 notes, which include: Russia 1900-1923, the Soviet Union under Stalin (1924-1953), America (1919 - end of Great Depression), Germany (1919 - WW2), Japan (Nationalism - WW2), WW2 (General), the Cold War (major focus on Korean War, Cuban Missile Crisis and Vietnam War), and the end of the Cold War.

2. Compiled notes based on above readings and personal research
- if you're wondering how effective these are I got an A for History for both years :)
- there are notes for almost everything listed up there and you can either buy them in chapters or as a whole bundle.

3. 亚洲周刊 - 2014-2015( ($30)
- I don't think I have all of them but I did keep almost all of them and they're in pretty good condition.

4. All About Physics O Level

<b><u> NA Textbooks, Workbooks and Assessment Books </b></u>
- All About Principles of Accounts

I'll be listing them bit by bit but in the meantime do check out this link for pictures of the books I have. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qiabdk98qzql ... moHYa?dl=0

Thanks! :)

Serafinagrey
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: WTS: Assorted Textbooks from Primary to Secondary School

Postby melton_maple » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi there,

Interested in your history notes and the Discover Chemistry for O level TB. How much are you asking for?
Please pm me. Thanks!

melton_maple
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Garage Sales