How to answer the following questions..

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

How to answer the following questions..

Postby tanglin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

DS is coming to 4 soon and getting very inquisitive with lots of 'interesting' questions.

last week he asked us, 'who's the biggest person in the world?' and today, 'why are there only 26 letters in the alphabet?' :?

any experienced parents like to help me out on these? :D

tanglin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Eagle-Ladybird » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Time to get him the "Guiness Book of Records, for Juniors" - he will find it fascinating, and won't stop telling you all that he has learnt - fantastic is it. The joy of kid's learning

Eagle-Ladybird
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby blueblue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

My 3 1/2 son always ask questions too and I look up the internet for the answers..

blueblue
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby pokemon » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:38 pm

hmm...my ds also like this, their question sometimes its not easy to answer, definitely need to google. Sometimes i borrow books from library related to those topics he had asked.

I remembered things that he asked were whats the area called that's in between our upper lips and nose, does bird standing upright to sleep, how come sperm and egg can become a baby......Now he is in pri but still will ask some 'funny' question.

pokemon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Working With Your Child