Death of Child - leukaemia

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Death of Child - leukaemia

Postby aisukurimu1 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 pm

My boy, age 7, has passed away 3 weeks ago
When at the age of 4, kkh dr told me that he might have leukaemia
my world had come apart. My mind are blank and I keep on wondering
how such things will happen to my small one. Dr told me that he got
leukaemia (cml) and need to do chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant.
i walk through the level where all the cancer patient (mostly children) are there, i saw them, really cannot imagine how my son going to be able to go through all these. really heart piercing.
3 weeks ago, he got chicken pox from his after school care and 2 days later, he suddenly pass away at home. all this come too sudden, and i not well prepare. till now, i still cannot accept the truth that he will be gone forever!!

Postby Atan » Wed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Dear aisukurimu1,

I am very sorry about the demise of yr beloved son. Having an 8 yr old son myself, I can appreicate yr love and loss for losing yr little darling to leukemia.

Pls take care. Life have to carry on.

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 1:07 pm

I am sorry to hear that you had to go through this. Please take care. I know that nothing can fill the void, but you must be strong for the loved ones around you. :hugs:
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Dear aisukurimu1,

My heartfelt condolence to you for your immense loss.

I pray that you will regain some measure of peace in your heart and mind to move on with life.

Please, take care of yourself. Your family needs you too :hugs:

Postby tankee » Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm

so sorry to learn about the demise of your child.

do take care!

Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Oh dear, so sorry to hear about this. :(

I am sure this is a tough time for you as you grieve for the loss of your beloved child.

I know of 2 other children as old as your child undergoing treatment now for the same issue and I know how tough journey has been for you.

I am sure you need time to heal, do come by this place whenever you need a listening ear. I am sure your child wants you to live well.

:snuggles: to you.
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:35 pm

sorry to hear about your loss

if there is anything any of the ks members here can do, let us know, i am sure there will be more than willing hands and willing hearts

i know you have 1001 why why why why .... please take care of yourself, be strong, and like many has said, life has to go on .....

also know of a friend's kid who has to endure multiple heart surgery from birth .... and my own brother who passed away after a short illness when doctor said no problem ..... we never have all the answers, but God helps us when we are weak

Postby LOLMum » Wed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Dear Aisukurimu1,

It hurts when a young child is taken away from us. The joy we shared and the regrets that we have not done enough for him will always remain in our hearts. We do not have a chance to see him grow into the fine young man we know he would be.

It is not going to be easy but you have to be strong. Just remember that he is in a better place now and one day you would be reunited.

Regardless of religion, I would like to keep you in my prayer.

Please take care.

Postby cascada » Wed May 05, 2010 8:04 pm

Be strong and live for your loved ones.

Postby MoonFlower » Wed May 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Sorry to know yr loss of yr son. Yes, it's painful and you need time to let it heal. Suggest you let someone stay with you, don't be alone. you can find someone trusted to talk or post here if you need some supports. Be strong, and take care ok? Hugs to you.

Return to Working With Your Child