www.asknlearn.com ?

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

www.asknlearn.com ?

Postby hardworking_mom » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi all,

My friend told me about the above-mentioned web site which allows our children to learn on-line. But I couldn't sign in using my son's BC number as UserID. Is it because his school is not registered or partner up with this company? Thanks...... :D

hardworking_mom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby mathsparks » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm

yep, both my kids used to hv IDs given by the school thru partnership with asknlearn.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: www.asknlearn.com ?

Postby Luvkid » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:24 pm

hardworking_mom wrote:Hi all,

My friend told me about the above-mentioned web site which allows our children to learn on-line. But I couldn't sign in using my son's BC number as UserID. Is it because his school is not registered or partner up with this company? Thanks...... :D

Yes, u r rite, hardworking-mom. U may want to check with your son's form teacher on which learning portal the school is using. So far other than asknlearn, i know there is another learning portal-thelead.com. With learning thru in computer, it helps the kids, but dun forget the time frame rule.

Luvkid
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby hardworking_mom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

thanks all your replies, think I've got to wait till school re-open and check with my son's form teacher. Btw, he can access www.lead.com.sg 'cos his school is registered with them. At least there is an online website for him to work upon. :wink:

hardworking_mom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Working With Your Child