knowing your child

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

knowing your child

Postby luvingmum » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm

i hv recently taken a profiling test for my child, n it was helpful in discovering my child inborn talents. it revealed my child inborn strength n weakness, also her learning style.tis help me to make better decision.

luvingmum
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby laughingcat » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm

WOW! That sounds interesting. May I know where to take this profiling test? How much is it? Only one time test or assessment needed?

laughingcat
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: knowing your child

Postby i3mum » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I m keen to find out.. can share? :)
luvingmum wrote:i hv recently taken a profiling test for my child, n it was helpful in discovering my child inborn talents. it revealed my child inborn strength n weakness, also her learning style.tis help me to make better decision.

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: knowing your child

Postby worryfather » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 pm

luvingmum wrote:i hv recently taken a profiling test for my child, n it was helpful in discovering my child inborn talents. it revealed my child inborn strength n weakness, also her learning style.tis help me to make better decision.

Hi luvingmum,

I am interested as well. Where to take the profiling test?

Thanks.

worryfather
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Nebbermind » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:37 pm

certainly looks like some advertisement to me!!! :P

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Working With Your Child