Are our kids independent today?

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Postby xhxh91 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi, i am a poly student and i would like to find out your responses on how independent our children are, and what your views on lifeskills like simple cooking/cleaning/saving are. Parents, please help me to do this survey. This is for my school project and i really hope you would help along because i don't have much parents friends who has children, preferably studying in primary school.

I would really appreciate it if you could spare me less than 5 minutes to do this survey as it would be VERY helpful to me and my interest in this topic that i have picked. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... ys0L&hl=en

xhxh91
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Are our kids independent today?

Postby jedamum » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:10 pm

xhxh91 wrote:Hi, i am a poly student and i would like to find out your responses on how independent our children are, and what your views on lifeskills like simple cooking/cleaning/saving are. Parents, please help me to do this survey. This is for my school project and i really hope you would help along because i don't have much parents friends who has children, preferably studying in primary school.

I would really appreciate it if you could spare me less than 5 minutes to do this survey as it would be VERY helpful to me and my interest in this topic that i have picked. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewfor ... ys0L&hl=en

after you have submitted your report, will you be posting the results of your findings with our community? :wink:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby xhxh91 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:52 pm

yes if you're interested to know! :)

xhxh91
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Are our kids independent today?

Postby jedamum » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

xhxh91 wrote:yes if you're interested to know! :)

Done! Enjoy your poly days while they last! :)

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby duriz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 am

Completed your survey.

But my child is only 1 year old so most of it may not apply to her now.

But it is an interesting subject, thank you.

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Working With Your Child