Any flash cards on different types of BALLS?

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Any flash cards on different types of BALLS?

Postby anxiousmummy123 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi,

My son is crazy for balls or anything that is round. Any one has flash cards on balls to share or sell? Where or hw can I find out hw many types of balls is there in the world?

Pls email me anxiousmummy@gmail.com

anxiousmummy123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Addoil » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 am

Hi anxiousmummy123

Maybe you can search the information from Google.
May I know how old is your son? he is asking you this question? "hw many types of balls is there in the world?" :D

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby anxiousmummy123 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:41 am

Addoil wrote:Hi anxiousmummy123

Maybe you can search the information from Google.
May I know how old is your son? he is asking you this question? "hw many types of balls is there in the world?" :D

My son is 21mths. He still can't talk much so he can't be d 1 asking this question. :lol: I'm the 1 wondering as I was tinking, since his so obbessed abt balls, y not teach him smeting tat will interest him & widen his knowledge. My hse already had many balls but evytime he's given a choice to choose, he'll still choose balls or anyting tat is round n looks like a ball to him. For instance, yest my mum brought my kids to build a bear. My mum wanted my son to choose as well cos she wanted to be fair by letting em have 1 each. My son is looking ard for balls & so we chose a turtle as its texture is asthma friendly then I chose this football jersey which comes with a mini soccer ball. After the turtle was dressed, my son just took the soccer ball & return tat turtle to us. We kept passing it to him & asked him to hug but he just throw it on the floor ignoring us. It was later tat I took out a few dogs & ask him to choose then he simply chose a white chihuahua.(Besides balls, his other favourite is dogs. Inititally we didn't choose dogs as its more furry.) Anyway, aft chging fm turtle to chihuahua, he's still holding the ball tightly on his hand.

*BTW, i did try googling to find hw many types of balls are there but no avail.

anxiousmummy123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 am

hmmm may be other than ball can also show him what sports the balls are use for...

personally, I like wikipedia as a source for such info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Addoil » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:44 pm

then mincy share this web should be useful... :D thks for sharing.

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby anxiousmummy123 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:26 pm

mincy wrote:hmmm may be other than ball can also show him what sports the balls are use for...

personally, I like wikipedia as a source for such info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball

Hi, tks. With yr link, i guess i gt to compile the info and do my own balls flashcards

anxiousmummy123
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Working With Your Child