dealing with Secondary School kids

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

dealing with Secondary School kids

Postby concernmother » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I do not know whether anyone share the same experience with me. My dd is Sec one and she is a totally different person. She used to be lively, talked everything under the roof with me. She told me things happened in school, friends.....However, she is a different person when she enters Secondary School. She ignores me, stays away from me and hardly shares things with me. I only got information from her facebook! Thank goodness, I opened facebook account for her when she was P5. The first person she added was me.

The most hurtful thing was she was away for camp for days and she never calls me until I sms her to give me a call. Doesn't she know that mummy is worry for her? When she was back home. I asked her why she did not call me and she said that she was busy.... :stupid:

:?: what should I do??? I tried to talk to her but she kept quiet.
Sigh.....wonder anyone share the same?

Helpless

concernmother
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Working With Your Child