Workshops by Learning Mastery (feedback pls)

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Workshops by Learning Mastery (feedback pls)

Postby pixiedust » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:16 pm

This is specificially regarding workshops/camps run by Ernest Wong & Peter Lau.
Smart Kids Workshop
Super Teen Holiday Camp

Any parents sent children to any of the workshops ?
What's your view about the effectiveness ?

(there are similar programmes by Adam Khoo and other centers but I am looking for feedback about this particular center, thanks.)

Postby HappyFaye » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:17 pm

I plan to send my kids there too for the coming Dec Hol. I hope to get feedback too.

I have not really got any feedback from other parents but I guess the only good thing about it is that the camp will still be conducted by Ernest himself. Peter Lau is a young guy but I think he has been with him for a number of years- a proud product of Ernest's superteen programme. His another long time trainer, Ken left him 2 years ago, I think.

Actually my own newphew joined his smartkid programmes 6 years ago. Frankly, no changes seen but to be fair, he strongly against to attending the camp but was coaxed to attend somehow. He refused to participate throughout the whole workshop. ;c

But I find they are more sincere and Ernest himself is more of an educationist instead of businessman. That's why his camp is not perceived as good as Adam Khoo, who was his once proud student turned competitor.

For those who had attended his camp, your feedbacck would be much appreciated.

Re: Workshops by Learning Mastery (feedback pls)

Postby Huang Lifang » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi, I get to know Superteens and Smartkids programme by chance; and my 3 kids went on November 2012 at aged 17 years, 14 years and 9 years old. All these 1.5 year, I see them grow, I learn and grow with them, and I appreciate and enjoy the little fun happenings around me! Feel free to text me if you like to know more. Cheers!

Huang Lifang

Return to Working With Your Child