Social responsibility

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Social responsibility

Postby KS_me » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singapor ... 05547.html

It's sad to read this kind of news. It shows so much of our young generation attitutes towards "Manners". Even when the photo being published in the stomp, the couple chose to push away the blame rather than to stand up and apologies.

by saying "If we had seen the elderly lady, we would definitely have stood up. It's a basic thing." --> from the ankle of the photo, she can't possibly missed the elder who stood right in front of her.

Lee hopes that members of the public would not judge a person too quickly. "If a person sits on a reserved seat and falls asleep after a long day of work, is it his fault? --> I would say "YES" because it's his choice to sit on the "reserved seat", thus he has to be alert thougout the whole journey and give up the seat to the needly when it's necessary!! IMO.

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Social responsibility

Postby sunflowerseed84 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:20 pm

from the photos it's very obvious they are just living in their own world playing around. tsk.

sunflowerseed84
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Working With Your Child