Do you love fast food?

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Do you love fast food?

Postby chocolatebar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 am

hello mommies n daddies, i would like to know u guys love fast food or not? will you actively bring your kids to MCD, BK, Pasta Mania, Pizza hut? Are you a meat lover? :smile:
Feel free to comment pls~

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Do you love fast food?

Postby Flowermonaster » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 am

Hi Chocolatebar, you doing your assignment again? :smile:
We (include kiddo) don't really like fast-food but will patronize once every few months.
We are not exactly a big fan of meat. We love vegetables but still love to eat certain type of meat dishes.

Flowermonaster
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby chocolatebar » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 am

yeah, i made tis topic as my assignment. I know lots of my friends n kids love fast food very much, they love meat so much that hardly eat vegie. I actually love vegie more than meat. So, I would like to find out whether parents love fast food or big bunch of meat to support my research.
Nowadays study also very hard, have to find a lot of evidence to support your opinion... :smile:

chocolatebar
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby durian0096 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 pm

no, i try to control from bringing the kids to fast food...........so hardly go fast food unless no other choices......i think the kids like fast food...but too bad their parents do not like fast food.............. so no chance.......

durian0096
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby susu2626 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Not if I can only a last resort,,,if we need a quick bite to rush off or can't find any cook food around...especially if you are in a zoo or park. :moneyflies:
You too will save $$$,,,Mac had increase its price!!!

susu2626
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby jedamum » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 pm

my ds2 is a self proclaimed carnivore. so is my dh.
we have fastfood once every 2 weeks. they love mos burger (rice burger); we avoid KFC (unless go zoo la). me and my dh's fav is subway (consider fast food? hahahahaha). eating at burger king can burn your pocket...a mean for family of four blows you off by 20bucks and can still feel hungry after that. we go to Macd mainly for deserts (sundaes, fries, Mccafe).

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby buds » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

We love fast food!

Cos i'm a stay-home-mom, we usually eat at home. :wink:
Getting to eat fast food is almost like a novelty. :lol:

Fast food is also convenient food.
On bad days can also be considered comfort
food, which is bad.. i know.. i know.. hahaa..

Eh jeda, KFC breakfast ok wat hor? :wink:
I remember how fast your boys ate.

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Nebbermind » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:19 pm

jedamum wrote:my ds2 is a self proclaimed carnivore. so is my dh.
we have fastfood once every 2 weeks. they love mos burger (rice burger); we avoid KFC (unless go zoo la). me and my dh's fav is subway (consider fast food? hahahahaha). eating at burger king can burn your pocket...a mean for family of four blows you off by 20bucks and can still feel hungry after that. we go to Macd mainly for deserts (sundaes, fries, Mccafe).

even if u eat at kopi shop, u will still incur ard there...4 x $3/3.50 + a round of drinks for everyone...maybe only slightly less.

Nebbermind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby leo » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:26 pm

chocolatebar wrote:hello mommies n daddies, i would like to know u guys love fast food or not? will you actively bring your kids to MCD, BK, Pasta Mania, Pizza hut? Are you a meat lover? :smile:
Feel free to comment pls~

Love my fast food. DD is like me too. Does not help that she knows she will get a toy with Happy Meal.

Get her the happy meal with milk and corn to make myself feel better. :P

leo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Funz » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:49 pm

We don't like fast food. Unless conveyor belt sushi is considered fast food... quite fast mah.

About the only thing that we eat from McD is their breakfast and that is also once in a while. Others like BK, KFC, Pizzahut, etc also when really really no choice, eg, dying of hunger and everywhere else has a long queue.

DH and I prefer vege to meat but somehow, our kids do not really like vege. They eat only selective types of vege cooked a certain way. DD is more a fish eater while DS is a meat lover. But both of them are huge fruit eaters.

Funz
Councillor
Councillor

Next

Return to Working With Your Child