Tuition for K1s and K2s!

Parental influence on children in the first 12 years of their lives have a permanent effect. Unfortunately, children come with no user manual. Each child is different from the other. Discuss how to handle emotional and educational needs of your child here.

Tuition for K1s and K2s!

Postby Ameralyst » Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello parents,

As a dedicated early childhood educator, I do believe in the importance of knowledge and education.
Especially so when kids are at their pre-school ages, as based on past experience, exposing your child, and letting your child recognize at a young age that learning is a joy, will greatly increase his thirst for knowledge.

And how can that go wrong, right?

It will only serve your child to have a stronger foundation,
a superior kickstart in his/her academic life,
which leads to them having quite a magical air of confidence.

I personally have taught children from lower socio-economic backgrounds,
and children whose parents have really enriched their child's life with knowledge and storybooks and speech and drama and the likes...

And honestly? It makes a world of a difference.

Children with such exposure have a wide vocabulary, better sentence structure and much better self regulating skills and discipline.

If any of you parents out there are interested in changing your childs' life,
contact me!

I've been teaching and nurturing children from ages 1 years to 15years old for the past 3 years.
I excel in teaching nursery, kindergarten, primary, and secondary age children.
I specialize in English, and have been getting A*s and A1s throughout my academic life (:
I also teach Modern World History and secondary school English Literature.

I give free trials too!
So, interested parents may contact me at

Thanks,
Fayme

Ameralyst
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Working With Your Child